We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Mantra for overcoming fear? Options

camdemonium
#1 Posted : 10/12/2010 6:11:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone know of a good mantra for overcoming fear?

I want to return to the realm of the infinite, but can't get over the FEAR. Fear of what? Hell if i know, fear of it all i guess....Rolling eyes
Anyways i know my mind is not right for journeying right now, and i know other nexians have been there before, so how did you level your head(s)?
So if anyone knows of a good mantra for FEAR i would be greatly appreciative!!Smile
Om Mani Padme Hum

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

KwisatzHaderach
#2 Posted : 10/12/2010 6:33:20 AM

everything is becoming

"I shall not fear
Fear is the mind killer
Fear is the little death that brings
total obliteration
Instead I shall face my fear
I shall allow it to pass over
and through me
Turning the inner eye to see it's path
where the fear has gone
there shall be nothing
only I shall remain"

-Frank Herbet
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

shoe
#3 Posted : 10/12/2010 11:19:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I posted up a bout this a while ago.

As you smoke, Imagine the highest feeling of love you can feel, and then focus only on that. Do not even do fear the justice of trying to ignore it, simply realise that everything is love slowed to a slow vibration. So, do not focus on fear, and do not ignore it either, only imagine the highest feeling of love you can and bring that with you into hyperspace. The DMT will resonate and amplify your feeling. You get back what you bring with you. Also, love everything you feel or experience, because it is all love.

With a bit of luck you'll end up in some sort of cosmic state of love; either white oneness or a state of being in eternal cosmic love, or in union with the godhead, again, in an eternal state of love, or somewhere like that.

Good luck.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

hyperspacing
#4 Posted : 10/12/2010 2:32:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never planned to do this it just started out of necessity during some intence blast offs. When a blast off gets crazy I just keep repeating "this is nice, this is good" half my brain knows I'm lying to myself, and says so, but I just keep saying it in my head. Eventually it planes out and I'm in that place we all love.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

camdemonium
#5 Posted : 10/12/2010 3:46:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the guidance friends, i really enjoy that quote Kwisatz, as for the Fear i should have added that this was brought on by LSD, and not by spice; i have never had an issue with spice, but am worried that this fear brought on from LSD might carry over. Either way i know that this is my burden to bear, no one can save someone except themselves, but i appreciate you guys support and guidance, it means a lot! Smile
Om Mani Padme Hum

Ice House
#6 Posted : 10/12/2010 10:05:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

At times, I have an overwhelming fear also.

I stick with a couple simple words,

YES and I Love You!

I continue to say yes to myself as I prepare and administer the dose. When I exhale and I can here the alarm bells ringing and the oevs begin, I close my eyes and say out loud, Yes! I Love You! I Love You!

its OK to fear, but, Do Not Run! Look straight into it and say to yourself, I love you, Yes, I love you!

There is nothing wrong with verbalizing out loud to assist in guiding yourself. Proclaim your love and devotion. Ask questions out loud. Verbally display your love and gratitude.

Love and Gratitude

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

ms_manic_minxx
#7 Posted : 10/12/2010 10:48:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gayatri Mantra!!

When I started doing yoga, I was 13 or 14. I used to go to the studio with a girlfriend, and she was obsessed with Deva Premal. I've had this CD forever and it's my favorite yoga music. Deva Premal has an absolutely beautiful voice... (I've heard some terrifying musical renditions of this mantra that I would not recommend, as well Pleased ).

I have sang this to myself many times while freaking out on Aya, and I think chants like this can really keep a changa experience sailing smoothly. Smile

Deva Premal - Gayatri Mantra

Now, when you get into the translation of the Gayatri Mantra, it's incredible. So profound. There is simply nothing more beautiful to say...

Gayatri translation/explanation

Finally, there are PROFOUNDLY OCCULT PROPERTIES to this mantra!! Every syllable targets a different place in the body, for example, and covers the entire body--a pretty big deal if you've ever experienced your own inner harmonics directly with Aya/DMT.

Occult properties of Gayatri Mantra

I can't recommend this one enough. It's beautiful, it's magic, it is most divine.

Although, experimenting with prayer in general can also be an interesting experience. Once, my mind was too far dissolved to think about Gayatri. I was raised Catholic, and the only thing at the time that popped into my head was the Hail Mary--a few moments later, I was crucified and speaking in tongues.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Strange Gray Static Mayan Pattern
#8 Posted : 10/12/2010 11:06:02 PM

Nameless

Smiling makes you actually happier when sober. If you're having a hard time against overwhelming fear, while on anything, focus on smiling. It works great for me.
DMT T-Shirts, badges, mugs...
Comments by SGSMP are fantastic fabrications.

camdemonium
#9 Posted : 10/12/2010 11:51:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOVE. THAT. MANTRA!!!!!!!
Om Mani Padme Hum

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 10/13/2010 3:14:40 AM

John Murdoch IV

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
Gayatri Mantra!!

When I started doing yoga, I was 13 or 14. I used to go to the studio with a girlfriend, and she was obsessed with Deva Premal.

My wife is obsessed with Deva Premal Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Metanoia
#11 Posted : 10/13/2010 4:32:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

KwisatzHaderach wrote:
"I shall not fear
Fear is the mind killer
Fear is the little death that brings
total obliteration
Instead I shall face my fear
and through me
where the fear has gone
there shall be nothing
only I shall remain"

-Frank Herbet

Litany Against Fear all the way. Always works for me. Pleased

corpus callosum
#12 Posted : 10/13/2010 7:01:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

This one worked for me on a solo mission of 200+mcg LSD:

Nothing to prove ,nothing to fear
Feel the bliss that resides here.

Repeated often enough, the bliss certainly made itself apparentVery happy
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

BananaForeskin
#13 Posted : 10/13/2010 9:31:04 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

DAMN Kwisatz Haderach, you beat me to it!

And even though it's untraditional, you can insert "horrible taste" in instead of fear, and then as you think it you will have no troubles downing large quantities of vinegar-acidified ayahuasca. It fits, in an odd way.

"I shall not fear the horrible taste
The horrible taste is the mind killer
Gag reactions are the little death that brings
total obliteration
Instead I shall face the horrible taste
and through me
where the horrible taste has gone
there shall be nothing
only I shall remain"
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

picatris
#14 Posted : 10/13/2010 10:32:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:

"I shall not fear the horrible taste
The horrible taste is the mind killer
Gag reactions are the little death that brings
total obliteration
Instead I shall face the horrible taste
and through me
where the horrible taste has gone
there shall be nothing
only I shall remain"

Laughing
This one REALLY made by day! Can't stop laughing (and I'm working! - or should be... Laughing )

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

Seven
#15 Posted : 10/13/2010 3:32:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah the Gayatri is so powerful, thanks for the links! Also if you want to use a shorter mantra, try "Om Shanti, Om Shanti, Om Shanti." Translates as peace.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

camdemonium
#16 Posted : 10/13/2010 7:23:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome suggestions i think the nexus should have a sticky devoted to calming methods, quotes, and mantras.
Om Mani Padme Hum

shoe
#17 Posted : 10/13/2010 7:56:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

M...M...M....MEDITATION!!!!!
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

The Centre
#18 Posted : 10/29/2010 4:00:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:

M...M...M....MARIJUANA

Lol, I don't even smoke anymore, but it sure helps.
I don't smoke anymore as I found it makes me fucking lazy. Plus it became a habit.

ElusiveMind
#19 Posted : 11/5/2010 6:03:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Om Mani Pedme Hum is my favourite
and this song helps with clearing away the bad vibes if it becomes to much.

Now, SWIM doesn't want to stray to far from the OP question, but personally from SWIM's experience with mushrooms (haven't had DMT, so can't relate to that fear) but with mushroom fear, SWI've come to realize that the reason I have this fear is because something subconsciously is bothering SWIM. So instead of pushing it away, SWIM has learned to embrace the fear and focus on the question WHY!?! WHY DOES SWIM FEEL THIS! this questioning and embracing of the fear ultimately eliminates it once SWIM realizes the cause of the fear and "rises" into a state of bliss. SWI've learned that to get to bliss and "happy thoughts", SWIY cannot cheat SWIYself and hide from the fear, cause it will only manifest and grow for not dealing with it.

Sorry for gettin off topic but just SWIM's 2 cents Smile
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

KwisatzHaderach
#20 Posted : 11/5/2010 6:28:40 AM

everything is becoming

The Centre wrote:
shoe wrote:

M...M...M....MARIJUANA

Lol, I don't even smoke anymore, but it sure helps.
I don't smoke anymore as I found it makes me fucking lazy. Plus it became a habit.

I've found for calming the nerves pre-flight, MJ is the worst for me. Instead of calming me down, it does the exact opposite and makes me super anxious. But to each his own.
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

12NEXT