We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hiya, a question about MAOIs Options

artistofdivine
#1 Posted : 10/11/2010 4:40:27 PM

Sam

I used all my syrian rue seeds and can't really go through buying another bag at the moment or any caapi vine (please don't ask why) so i searched around and found a thread called "Around the house MAOIs" and that is kinda what i want to know. There wasn't any definitive answers on there except that passionflower would work. So i was wondering if the passionflower 1X extract at GNC (General nutrition center) would work or capsuled passionflower at GNC. Or I also read on a trip report on erowid about a guy using 3g olive leaves and 1g st john's wart and it sorta worked but either the grass was weak or the maoi or something but it still worked. So if passionflower extract or capsuls are outta the question they also have those two plants in capsuls would that work? (I'd rather just get passion flower though). Thanks for any helpful responses.
'What if everything around you, Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know, Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection, Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself... Find yourself afraid to see?'

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/11/2010 6:29:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have never read of anyone succesfully inhibiting MAO for dmt to be orally active with any of the mentioned plants. If you do try it out, let us know how it goes.