We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MHRB legal questions Options

FusionOracle
#1 Posted : 10/11/2010 9:17:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is unfortunate enough to reside in some location that does not allow the legal import of MHRB and other associated products. Adding insult to injury SWIMS is experiencing somewhat of a drought at the moment and is beginning to get impatient...

This person is well aware of the local native alternatives, and a few of these make up his personal garden. However it will still be some years before these members of the garden reach maturity. In the mean time SWIM also holds reservations about hacking into the native flora, and given he is not a botanist the chances of this actually succeeding do not look great.

Hypothetically speaking if he was to locate a supplier of product and order some is there anyone that knows what the legal repercussions might be if the fun patrol were to intercept such a parcel. There is the obvious finical loss to consider here, however at the end of the day it's simply money and more of this can be made. There is also the loss of the parcel itself, but nothing gained nothing lost.... SWIM is more concerned about criminal charges and a tainted record which could hamper his future prospects. Has anyone had any experience here, not personally of course......

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BananaForeskin
#2 Posted : 10/11/2010 11:23:30 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

I cannot answer your question, as I'm only familiar with US law, but let me point out that you live in the land of DMT-containing acacias. You can harvest all of the extractable plant material you might need, assuming you have any access to nature whatsoever.

As I said, I don't know Aussie law, but I do know governments, and even if customs let a suspicious package slip through, it could still put you on a list. If it got confiscated, I'm sure you'd be on a list. Even if it takes some effort, in the long run finding an acacia grove you can harvest from would be the better choice.

That is, unless you were wanting to make purple-pink dye with it. Then you're in trouble.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ