We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
- Options

vibrancy3
#1 Posted : 10/9/2010 11:12:54 PM

Josh

Well i dont use any type of vapouriser but have u thuoght of maybe cleaning your bong? changing the filters?

is your dmt re-crystalized ?

maybe some of these might be the problem?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gibran2
#2 Posted : 10/9/2010 11:15:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Ash wrote:
I use a Vaporstar for DMT and have noticed sometimes while inhaling, a sudden large ammount of thick white smoke appears into the pipe. It just all floods through within a second and I wonder why this happens. Is it that DMT is burning? I didn't think this could happen on a vaporiser, but I really don't know what is happening. I'm inhaling then suddenly this nasty tasting dusty feeling thing is in my lungs. Tastes very different to DMT and even feels different while inhaling, if that makes sense. Feedback anyone?

If it’s white smoke, then you’re probably not burning it. In my experience, burnt DMT smoke/vapor has a yellowish-brown color. Yuck.

If your DMT is being heated evenly, then it will all reach vaporization temperature at once, producing a thick, sudden burst of vapor. (This happens almost every time I use my GVG.) So much vapor pumped into your lungs so quickly will produce “sensations” in your lungs – you’ll definitely know you just inhaled lots of something.

As far as a different taste goes – I can’t really comment. I never notice any taste with my GVG.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 10/10/2010 2:04:58 AM

John Murdoch IV

Just try to use a little less heat. You might be burning something but DMT does make white vapor without burning. But I always taste the DMT a bit but I find it very soft on the system. A lot softer than to smoke cannabis for example. 10 times softer.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Apoc
#4 Posted : 10/10/2010 5:58:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's my understanding that you'll know if you're burning dmt because you will distinctly taste and smell the burn. Apparently, that white stuff is the vapor, although I think it still stings the lungs and throat. And yes, sometimes it will vap more at once. Sometimes a bunch of vapor will rise and then you know you're doing good. Other times, you can't seem to get it right. It's my understanding that gvg users consistently get good vaping every time.

gibran2
#5 Posted : 10/10/2010 2:58:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Ash wrote:
I'm sorry I said white but it's more creamy white/yellow. Definitly not vapour though!

That yellow tinge is a sign that at least some of your DMT was burned. Ease up on the flame and you should get better results.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.