We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
greetings to everyone Options

leet haxor
#1 Posted : 10/9/2010 1:30:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hello everybody my name is josh i am a member of the UDV church and can legally take ayahuasca for religious reasons. I have taken the sacrament for the past several years and have become interested in smoking DMT. I have done the lazymans tek and the A/B tek. both failed cause i didnt use enough NsOh and poor quality MHRB. I have new supplies arriving shortlly and plan to use the STB tek using only 100g of mhrb instead of 500g.I know how to synthesize dmt from scratch and am not a rookie when it comes to lsd,the old school microdots purple pyramids , salvia , canabis , mescaline , ayahusca. in my free time i close myself off from the world and explore the unseen realms and try to figure out where i belong in this holographic reality. yall can either take my knowledge or ignore me your loss.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/9/2010 1:47:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile

I like that you seem to have knowledge and experience. It can be of great value to the community if its used to contribute.

Though there's a couple of things call my attention in your introduction that I would like to comment on.

Regarding the failed extraction, I hope next time it works out. But it makes me wonder, how comes you didnt use enough NaOH in an extraction and yet you know how to synthesize dmt from scratch? Was it from lack of supplies, or you just didnt know how much to use, and if not, how comes not?

Indeed exploring the other levels that our consciousness can experience is an incredible tool for existential questioning (though its also interesting how there is no answer, or there are several ever-changing answers).

Im a bit at odds with the final statement. I understand that if one does have a certain degree of experience, then coming to a forum that one has to introduce himself to become a part and somehow show others your value can be a bit weird. But its also important to maintain a certain humbleness, no? I mean, if this is a good community and you are a good person, things will flow well, independent of you 'warning' us that it would be our problem. And if we are a strange community that dont realize your hypothetical value, then indeed it will be our loss, and saying that will neither change anything.

These were just some thoughts that came to my mind, im sure you'll see I just mean constructively and showing some of the inquisitive nature that I think also reflects (or should reflect) this community's attitude. Question everything, including (and specially) ourselves Smile

leet haxor
#3 Posted : 10/9/2010 3:15:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was running low on supplies and trolling forums for a more efficient method that didnt involve running to my hardware store to get more vm&p and the answer to the question of how i know how to synthisize is i learned it from the mexicans in california who have a habit of using there chemistry knowledge to make more damaging materials than spice but im not going into any more detail than that on that subject. I figured if your going to make something illeagal it might as well come from nature. normally i would use a seperatory funnel and i would distill my vm&p to purify it a couple of nights before hand. naoh is a hard substance to come by in my area and unless your going to extract it from draino crystals it takes a while to procure. fortunatly i have recently purchased a pound of pure naoh. all in all i have neighbors now and i have to be a little bit more cautious. i cant sit in my backyard with a coleman electric stove and a medium sized distiller going spewing horrible naptha fumes now can i? thats why im interested in this freeze precipitation process all the teks i have researched have specified to evap instead. and it seems not having to cook my naptha is a huge plus. yall have made the process so much easier. thers no vaccum seperation flasks or doubble boilers to warm the aquious solution. and theres less chance of burning down your house.