We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
smoking vs. oral (aya) Options

digital_phreedom
#1 Posted : 10/8/2010 8:26:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I only have a couple Ayahuasca experiences under my belt.. And I haven't tried smoking yet. But it seems to me like most of the people here smoke, and of those, it seems like only a few have tried DMT orally. I could be wrong, but that's just the impression I get. Since I haven't tried smoking yet, I know my opinion is pretty bias.. But after my crazy journey with Aya last night, I remember thinking.. "Why would anyone want to smoke this and have it be over after a few minutes? This is wonderful, I never want it to end!" Now I know there are plenty of good reasons for smoking, and that not all DMT experiences are so wonderful, so sometimes longer isn't better..

But what I'm wondering is.. How many of you who smoke have tried oral DMT? Of you who have tried both, what is your preference and why? Those who haven't tried oral, why not? Those who have tried oral but not smoked, why?
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 10/9/2010 12:44:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Both, and it's not a matter of preferring one over another. They're each completely different beasts and can't really be compared. Even each of the different blends of changa/enhanced leaf have such different properties that SWIM couldn't really say that she likes Electric Sheep better than Caapi leaf changa or Pau D'arco.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

digital_phreedom
#3 Posted : 10/9/2010 3:36:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting.. So far I've been much more interested in Aya/Oral, but perhaps I'll have to start investigating smoked DMT. Thanks for the reply.

soulfood
#4 Posted : 10/9/2010 3:39:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

How about smoking while under the influence of harmaloids/oral DMT.

It's the way forwards Smile

jamie
#5 Posted : 10/9/2010 3:48:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^^^drink ayahuasca..then sit in the dark and smoke changa over and over..
Long live the unwoke.

ms_manic_minxx
#6 Posted : 10/9/2010 5:06:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I rambled a bit about it here... Twisted Evil

Aya vs. Changa

Can't speak for freebase.

Even a microdose of strictly Caapi tea can really impact the smoking experience...
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Apoc
#7 Posted : 10/9/2010 5:46:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol. Seeing people new to this substance, I realize a lot of them ask the same questions I did. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=12270

IME, the smoked trip is like going straight to the peak of an aya trip, and it only lasts a couple minutes. This can be good for some because it's like pressing pause on universe as we know it for a couple minutes. It puts ones life, or ones problem of the day in perspective, and then one continues on feeling very happy and refreshed. It's like a very condensed meditation, I suppose.

digital_phreedom
#8 Posted : 10/9/2010 7:16:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies guys! And uh.. Sorry, I guess I should have just used the search engine, but thanks for the links!

gammagore
#9 Posted : 10/9/2010 11:07:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oral harmalas(caapi tea is perfect) with smoked 10x changa is it for me. Although I do partake in more changa only sessions.

I dont always have the time for an oral session, but the call of changa is alot easier to answerSmile

The Centre
#10 Posted : 10/10/2010 2:03:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, the only stuff I ever had was this superchanga created with love by Professor8.

All I can say is, I don't want it to last any longer than it did. I do not want it to be any more intense than it was. (Unless it is so strong that you do not have to "let go", since there is nothing to let go of, lol.)

It was so strong that I immediatly gave the second dose to a paraplegic man I met that day, thinking "hell no, I don't think I'll ever get back to earth entirely" Only later did the answers to my questions come (I asked my destiny, and I found both a short term and long term answer, the long term is that I am to become a nature photographer, the short term is that I am to continue what I am doing right now.) This man did 20g of mush before, and went to the amazon and did ayahuasca with shamans. I only met one other person who even knew what ayahuasca is in my life, and I live in a small town where most stoners don't even know about magic mushrooms, never mind DMT, so what is the chances of someone who has was in the Amazon rainforest on the very day I get my first DMT. And that only becaused I first flipped a coin to ask if I should walk on or park down and smoke up.

I had some changa before, but of much lower quality, which I mixed with some sally D 10x extract, and even the combination of a full dose of sally D 10x and what was supposed to be two doses of DMT didn't come close to that stuff.