We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A little bout thy self Options

unclesyd
#1 Posted : 10/8/2010 1:05:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool Long time listener, first time caller. Been an avid voyeger to the other realm for quite some time now. Never have had a blowout DMT experience, but I dont think the substance matters as much as the experiences right. Have used Lsd for years threwout my later teens early twenties. Have grown mushrooms along with extensive use, and right know loving the 4-aco-dmt(30-35 mg seems like the ticket on this stuff for me.) Anyway mainly joined up to share felow experiences and to learn a little bout the extraction process, which I have tried and failed a couple times. Although I have used very basic techs, and not more complex harsh chemical ones. I highly believe any serious seeker read the psychedelic experience the book I praise as the changer of my life, along with 4 hits of green geltab. And since then have been a seeker of enlightenment. Yes folks another wanna be buddha, although from my sources I am pretty close. Which is a topic I want to dive into on this forum, do others get a heavy vibe when they experience the loss of ego that they are the next enlightened ruler, the king of men, the son of the creator????? I do and I think I am crazy, but hey I just go with the flow you know. If thats who they want me to be sure. Anyway pehaps I have said too much, or perhaps I have peeked the ears of my ministers..........

Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.