We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV3456NEXT
- Options

Astralking
#81 Posted : 10/12/2010 8:40:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

O
DMTripper wrote:
soulfood wrote:
Quote:

It's perhaps the biggest threat to the nation's mental wellbeing, yet it's freely available on every street โ€“ for pennies. The dealers claim it expands the mind and bolsters the intellect: users experience an initial rush of emotion (often euphoria or rage), followed by what they believe is a state of enhanced awareness. Tragically this "awareness" is a delusion. As they grow increasingly detached from reality, heavy users often exhibit impaired decision-making abilities, becoming paranoid, agitated and quick to anger. In extreme cases they've even been known to form mobs and attack people. Technically it's called "a newspaper", although it's better known by one of its many "street names", such as "The Currant Bun" or "The Mail" or "The Grauniad" (see me โ€“ Ed).

In its purest form, a newspaper consists of a collection of facts which, in controlled circumstances, can actively improve knowledge. Unfortunately, facts are expensive, so to save costs and drive up sales, unscrupulous dealers often "cut" the basic contents with cheaper material, such as wild opinion, bullshit, empty hysteria, reheated press releases, advertorial padding and photographs of Lady Gaga with her bum hanging out. The hapless user has little or no concept of the toxicity of the end product: they digest the contents in good faith, only to pay the price later when they find themselves raging incoherently in pubs, or โ€“ increasingly โ€“ on internet messageboards.

-Charlie Brooker (for the guardian)

Full article HERE

Great article,
Thanx for sharing Smile

Legendary man. Absolutely great article. Eat that the sun!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dosage
#82 Posted : 10/12/2010 11:06:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i dont have access to post new topics in better places, but if someone could wack it there for serious discussion then would be apreaciated to see what you guys come up with

basicly, major problem, TPTB have made another deceptive move and i cant get my head round it
THE SUN has publised this article upon the seizure of 13 million pounds worth of dmt and please go to post 8 here to see the VERY symbolistic man inside machine pictures that went along with it :
http://www.davidicke.com.../showthread.php?t=138131
http://www.thesun.co.uk/...jungle-drug-hits-UK.html

remember the miaow miaow/mcat explosion in the uk? soon as the papers published it the drug went mad on the streets, so if they know its gona happen with dmt, what the hell do they want everyone to do it for :S

so far all i can think of is:
good outcome: they want to seperate higher from lowe concious somehow
bad outcome: very powerfull new paranoia control techniques are going to be implemented?
everything is just, happening.

dosage
#83 Posted : 10/12/2010 11:11:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

my apologys, i didnt see this has already been posted, i was too busy trying to tell the world lol delete if u need to mods Razz

dosage
#84 Posted : 10/12/2010 11:12:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

remember the mcat explosion where the news papaers publsihed it then shortly after the drug went absolutly crazy here in the uk? well they know thats going to happen with dmt, what the hell do they want us to do dmt for?!?!?!?!?

please go to post 8 here and see really shocking adverts that went along with it : http://www.davidicke.com....php?t=138131&page=9

soulfood
#85 Posted : 10/12/2010 12:16:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

There's a big difference between a throw away party drug like "Mcat" and DMT, but to the Sun's agenda they are both just "drugs". They don't want us to take DMT, they just want to sell papers. That's what they do.

Kodama
#86 Posted : 10/12/2010 10:22:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's stuff like this that got Salvia banned here in Denmark a few years back. So sad! I hope it will go away without people getting scared, forcing politicians to act!!
"Pay attention. And keep breathing." - T. McKenna (1946-2000)

vovin
#87 Posted : 10/12/2010 10:38:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Isnt the Sun kind of z tabloid publication? If it's the paper I am thinking about their credibility is on par with the national enquirer.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

ms_manic_minxx
#88 Posted : 10/12/2010 10:54:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dick Cheney is actually a robot, the Virgin Mary is actually an alien, and the Eiffel Tower is actually a portal to hell.

Oh yeah. I love the Enquirer. Twisted Evil

Some extremely intelligent and factual discussion at the bottom of the article sounds like a good idea. Sometimes on news sites, the discussion that follows is more interesting than the news...
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Thebatman
#89 Posted : 10/12/2010 11:14:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You cannot even phathom to stop the use of DMT, because, DMT is itself a living molecule, a vehicle from the land of the black and white, to alternative dimensions, incomprehendable by words, this, is a land, that we share, as users, and no one else can take it from us

trancenut
#90 Posted : 10/12/2010 11:34:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If DMT is a threat to society, then, knowing the truth about DMT from direct experience, I wonder what that actually says about that society which it is claimed to be under threat?

corpus callosum
#91 Posted : 10/13/2010 5:26:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

The troubling thing about The Sun is that it carries immense weight in formulating opinion here in the UK.The political party it backs at election time almost invariably wins.

This article on DMT seems to confirm that the intellectual prowess of its readers is akin to that of a rockinghorse!

I wonder if the issue of DMT will be hyped-up to the same degree as the cathinone derivatives (MCat, methylone etc)-they seemed to be used much more widely than DMT plus they'd been allegedly linked to some deaths and certainly with addiction.

It also brings to mind a thread that ran here at the Nexus shortly after the election here in May when Nick Clegg had his suggestions page up on laws which people feel may need revising.Some Nexians were quite in favor of posting a considered and rational argument for an ease in the law relating to DMT and I believe some posts were made.

I hope this doesnt come back to haunt us.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

State of the Mind
#92 Posted : 10/13/2010 5:52:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabis should be licensed and sold in shops, expert says

That is how an article should be written. Nothing really to say about the suns article apart from Sad.
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

Metanoia
#93 Posted : 10/13/2010 8:08:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Articles like this are exactly why I chose not to go into journalism. Sure, I could've worked for a more respectable paper and maybe made a difference with factual information provided in a non-biased manner. But if I got stuck working with scumbags like the person who wrote this absolute trash, I'd have a tough time showing up for work everyday.

shoe
#94 Posted : 10/13/2010 10:23:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thebatman wrote:
You cannot even phathom to stop the use of DMT, because, DMT is itself a living molecule, a vehicle from the land of the black and white, to alternative dimensions, incomprehendable by words, this, is a land, that we share, as users, and no one else can take it from us

sorry... did you come here from forums.ayahuasca.com??? lolol
How exactly is it a living mollecule? What is the land of the black and white?
Welcome to the nexus though.
shoe

เฅ เคญเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคญเฅเคต: เคธเฅเคต: เคคเคคเฅเคธเคตเคฟเคคเฅเคฐเฅเคตเคฐเฅ‡เคฃเฅเคฏเค‚ เฅค เคญเคฐเฅเค—เฅ‹ เคฆเฅ‡เคตเคธเฅเคฏ เคงเฅ€เคฎเคนเคฟ, เคงเฅ€เคฏเฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‹ เคจ: เคชเฅเคฐเคšเฅ‹เคฆเคฏเคพเคคเฅ
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

State of the Mind
#95 Posted : 10/13/2010 10:28:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If anyone is interested about the events of Danielle Jacobsen, the 17 year old girl the sun quotes, here is some good information about it. I found it quite good to read. DANIELLE JACOBSEN - 17 yo - Newtown (E of Danbury) CT

I sympathized for the dealer whom gave the girl DMT, by the sounds of the report, he was extremely shook up by the event. He was found with a gun to his own head because he was struggling to come to terms with his conscience. I know that we should not sympathize with drug dealers. However, by the sounds of things he was a very caring individual. Also he sent this message to the parents of the girl.
Quote:
Police said they also found Ham's cell phone, which had a message on it for the Jacobsen family.
"It was me," the message said in part. "I am responsible for this
atrocity. I gave her DMT, and therefore I am the one you must hate
for this."

Sad Sad Stuff. Confused
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

shoe
#96 Posted : 10/13/2010 10:31:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, to be honest, I don't think you can be any other way if you use DMT. How could one not see those aspects of life which would make you care? Also... 'dealer??' Pah.
shoe

เฅ เคญเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคญเฅเคต: เคธเฅเคต: เคคเคคเฅเคธเคตเคฟเคคเฅเคฐเฅเคตเคฐเฅ‡เคฃเฅเคฏเค‚ เฅค เคญเคฐเฅเค—เฅ‹ เคฆเฅ‡เคตเคธเฅเคฏ เคงเฅ€เคฎเคนเคฟ, เคงเฅ€เคฏเฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‹ เคจ: เคชเฅเคฐเคšเฅ‹เคฆเคฏเคพเคคเฅ

Skizm
#97 Posted : 10/13/2010 10:44:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
Well, to be honest, I don't think you can be any other way if you use DMT. How could one not see those aspects of life which would make you care? Also... 'dealer??' Pah.

Last time a friend of mine wanted to sell their stuff they went into hyperspace, came back, and gave it all away Rolling eyes
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

shoe
#98 Posted : 10/13/2010 10:47:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha. Yeah, SWIM also has given away more DMT than you could shake a stick at. Its just too much of an extra factor to bring money into the equasion... makes you feel bad selling a potent sacrement, totally changes the focus for the user (this'll get me HIGH, better be worth it) etc... Blah blah. Lets stay on - topic Smile
shoe

Thebatman
#99 Posted : 10/14/2010 8:56:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
Thebatman wrote:

sorry... did you come here from forums.ayahuasca.com??? lolol
How exactly is it a living mollecule? What is the land of the black and white?
Welcome to the nexus though.

No sorry, I came from GC, and my appologies if i dont make sense sometimes, i tend to excite myself, anyways, its to be taken metaphorically. Thanks for the welcome though!

breakMYhead
#100 Posted : 10/18/2010 5:52:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So y'all know. I've seen photo's from the 'haul' and it looks just like mhrb powder. What a crock of shit.
i post on behalf of a good friend.

«PREV3456NEXT