We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pull not giving visuals. Options

thewinningtaste
#1 Posted : 10/8/2010 5:10:20 AM

john

spice is almost impossible to find, so i do it my self and i guess it feels weak? like a strong cubenzie trip with no new colors. can anyone tell me why this is? or how i can get them? am i chasing a dragon?.. i hope not.
the time that we kill keeps us alive

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/8/2010 10:13:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How about checking the FAQ before asking, maybe the answers are already there... (example: 1 and 2 )

And please if you want us to answer you properly, ask questions in a better way (for example how did you extract, what dosage are you smoking, what method of smoking are you using, etc etc etc).

gammagore
#3 Posted : 10/8/2010 10:40:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe more should be smoked/vaped?

The Centre
#4 Posted : 10/10/2010 1:57:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It is either dosage, or improper vaping technique.

If I where you, I would take a few doses, lets say 100mg, and take a few fresh mint leaves, and dry them. Test how much leaves you can inhale comfortably in a single hit. Take that amount and imbue the dmt in it by dropping a tiny bit of acetone on your dmt (put it in a shot glass or something.) Use as little acetone as possible, just enough dissolve the DMT and to cover the leaves. Add your finely crushed mint leaves, swirl it around a little, let it soak in nicely, and then just leave it to evaporate 105%
This would make it easier not to burn the spice.

Take 50mg. I guarantee it will be the most intense experience you have ever experienced.

gammagore
#5 Posted : 10/10/2010 9:59:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Centre wrote:
Take that amount and imbue the dmt in it by dropping a tiny bit of acetone on your dmt (put it in a shot glass or something.) Use as little acetone as possible, just enough dissolve the DMT and to cover the leaves. Add your finely crushed mint leaves, swirl it around a little, let it soak in nicely, and then just leave it to evaporate 105%
This would make it easier not to burn the spice.

Enhanced leafSmile?