We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
aya questions Options

mistmann
#1 Posted : 10/8/2010 3:00:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ok i have decided that i am going to make a aya blend for my girl and i to do a trip to outerspace together. here is the plan

Ayahuasca (100g) & Chaliponga (50g), im going to brew these together 3 hr X 3 sets
then in a seprate pot im going to try mhrb (80g) 3 X 3

this is for 2 people do you think i will be ok, is this a strong health dose?
oh also can i make this brew to a jello? help the taste!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bringeroflight
#2 Posted : 10/8/2010 4:53:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Do you two plan to drink all that MHRB in one night? I think that would be a serious overshot, if so.
I am awake in a dream called reality.

universecannon
#3 Posted : 10/8/2010 5:27:20 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

That's a ridiculous dose. Have either of you taken ayahuasca before?

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 10/8/2010 5:47:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

mistmann wrote:
ok i have decided that i am going to make a aya blend for my girl and i to do a trip to outerspace together. here is the plan

Ayahuasca (100g) & Chaliponga (50g), im going to brew these together 3 hr X 3 sets

ok im going to just assume this isnt a troll and your serious. No mistman your levels are way off. your brewing up a sure case of post traumatic stress disorder not ayahuasca.

lets just get you off to a better start shall we?

first read the "all about aya" sticky in the AYAHUASCA forum. this will give you a solid basic understanding of ayahuasca. do a search for anything your confused about or want to know more and if you need more clarity or couldn't find the answers post some questions.

my 2 cents... straight talk, your so off base here that its completely obvious that your have done little to educate yourself of ayahuasca. be careful. check your selves, check your intentions. ayahuasca is not tripping. it is not a "good time", if your interested in the healing you must put forth the effort. read, learn, do my friends.
people will be more inclined to help once you have done your part.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Ljosalfar
#5 Posted : 10/8/2010 8:06:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:

... straight talk, your so off base here that its completely obvious that your have done little to educate yourself of ayahuasca. be careful. check your selves, check your intentions. ayahuasca is not tripping. it is not a "good time", if your interested in the healing you must put forth the effort. read, learn, do my friends.
people will be more inclined to help once you have done your part.

Second that!
Mistman, please please do not brew and imbibe what you have proposed! As SWIM mentioned earlier to you, you need to study and reflect and start small, with humility. It is clear from your posts you do not know what you are doing, which plants supply which elements of the brew, or, most important, what a harrowing experience you may be in for. Ask for specific help after reading the forums for answers. Proposing a mega dose and asking if you are going to be ok is not responsible and not cool.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

mistmann
#6 Posted : 10/8/2010 2:48:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh man I am sorry, I read all about the aya <3 section befor poasting and I been researching a lot!
But the most important part I left out, I was so currios about makeing it to jello, my girl and I are going camping, I want to be healed in the morning aya brew and a spiritual trip in the evening (mhrb). This is a 18 hike and a 4 day personal survivor. This brew is ment for 8X (girl + me) of being one with the earth... Lol I would never take a does like that I ment is it ok to brew all at one time and can I make jello shots, as this will be my first time with aya is it ok to do that?

Thank you all for your concern and I'm sorry for an incomplete poast, I also appriciate not being treated poorly I am and will continue to study on the forms 2-3 hours a day till I have it all down my herbs don't come in for 10 days. So I will have around 40 hours of research befor I try, I also try to keep a journal of what I learn and my exsperiansces. Thank you all again for patients with me.

digital_phreedom
#7 Posted : 10/8/2010 4:24:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
your brewing up a sure case of post traumatic stress disorder not ayahuasca.

I read his follow up post and am happy to hear he's not planning on taking that much... But haha, well put olympus!
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

polytrip
#8 Posted : 10/8/2010 5:00:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
mistmann wrote:

HAHAHA!!! 25 grams of chaliponga!!!
If you're gonna take that, i have one advice for you: try not to think about anything while you've taken it...that much chaliponga will derange your mind, so thinking about anything is not a good idea. And get yourself a straitjacket.

mistmann
#9 Posted : 10/8/2010 5:26:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

But is this ok for 8 trips with 2 people? Lol I didn't mean to sound like a nut case, I'm just wondering if it's ok to turn it into mellow shots and if it's the right dosage? 24 aya shots and 12 mhrb shots that's my plan?

Malaclypse
#10 Posted : 10/8/2010 8:21:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It still sounds like you haven't done your homework yet and potentially gonna be in trouble.

It sounds like you are saying you will brew 100g caapi with 50g chaliponga and then break that up into 24 parts. That could potentially be the appropriate amount of Chaliponga for you per "dose", but it will be very light on the caapi. And caapi IS ayahuasca with or w/o admixtures (chacruna, chaliponga or mimosa). The vine is a key part of it it is not all about the DMT admixture. If that was also your plan then that is way low on the caapi side. You need something like 30g-100g of caapi for the full caapi experience per person depending on the person and vine etc.

Then you say 12 "doses" of MHRB. Does this mean you are planning on taking them alone, because that probably won't work at all w/o any MAOI from caapi in your system.

It would probably be best for you if you brewed everything separate so you can be more careful about it. Find your right caapi amount and then add only the chaliponga or mimosa. Don't add them both till you see what you are getting into if ever.

olympus mon
#11 Posted : 10/8/2010 8:27:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

mistmann wrote:
But is this ok for 8 trips with 2 people? Lol I didn't mean to sound like a nut case, I'm just wondering if it's ok to turn it into mellow shots and if it's the right dosage? 24 aya shots and 12 mhrb shots that's my plan?

ok i need to address this jello shot thingLaughing i really thing its a bd idea because i doubt jello will form with aya in it. plus instead of having a shot glass of brew to swig in a second, you now will have a mouth full of solidish horrid tasting jello to chew, squish and swallow! brother a jello shot will not hide the bitter taste of ayahuasca not one bit. it will justy have a hint of cherry. just man up and reduce it down to 1 shot per person. this whole jello shot thing is just silly. its not an lsd lovin in, nor are you down at the regal beagle with your pals getting a brewski. its ayahuasca. no jello neededWink look into mango puree. it is the most effective juice that helps mask the taste. i use it as a chaser but shoot the brew straight or sometimes mix a little puree in the shot.

to answer your other questions no brudda your still talking crazy talk.
you- "Ayahuasca (100g) & Chaliponga (50g), im going to brew these together 3 hr X 3 sets
then in a seprate pot im going to try MHRB (80g) 3 X 3"

your confusing everyone with all this 8 doses 2 people plus mhrb chasers mumbo jumbo, you need to simplify.
try this idea;
8 med/introductory doses may look like this;
per person= 50g caapi and 5-8g chaliponga OR (not and) 1-2g mhrb.

total amounts in brew = 400g caapi 40-65g chaliponga or 16g mimosa.

do you see how off base you are? 80g mhrb plus the chali is freaking insane my friend. even at your 12 servings idea its still way high for learning aya. this is kinda of scaring people that your not prepared. even after you read the all about aya you should have caught this error quickly so im worried your not quite understanding whats going on here.

also its not a great idea to put all your caapi eggs in one basket. why make up such a big batch on your first attempt. if you have read other trip reports you would see most people have problems in their first couple brews, and they showed a much better understanding of ayahuasca then you are currently. point being your not showing indications that your gonna nail the brewing spot on.
why not brew up 100g caapi, 10g chaliponga for the 2 of you and get your feet wet. where the fire? i promise you hard work and patience is the name of this game.

i hope this doesn't sound like im picking on you. i am trying to help you out and certainly dont want anyone harming themselves, or the reputation of ayahuasca when the authority get called cuz 2 people have lost their minds out in the woods all because of that "evil drug" ayahuasca those crazy brown people in the jungle have shared with the world.
remember this is the age of a "war on drugs" led and fueled by total ignorance and greed. dont add to that pile of shit by getting in over your head.

be well, read read read!!!!!

mistmann
#12 Posted : 10/8/2010 10:10:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey man you rock!! For some reason I thought it said gram for gram on aya and chali, so I was trying to water it down, ok I'll make a small dose when it comes in!!! Yay I'm so excited. And thanks for the jello/mango tip. I just ordered lots of supplies. I'll get it down soon guys thank you again, especially for the tips

polytrip
#13 Posted : 10/8/2010 10:39:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
chaliponga as an ingredient of ayahuasca: 5 grams=1 dose for one person. Try this first. If you think you can handle more after this, then gradually try higher doses. Chaliponga works on the mind. It's not so much about visuals or entity's. Chaliponga is a wholy different type of animal.

If you take even a bit too much it makes you lose your mind.
I mean, you realy get lost totally.

Look at it as if the earth is your normal mindstate and you're an astronaut. If you stay close to earth it's nice to see this little blue planet down there. Now imagine you'd be that same astronaut and accidentally shot too far away from the earth. So far away that you can't see it anymore and you don't even remember in wich direction it was. Only darkness, everywhere around you. Try imagining that.
That's not the space odyssey you want to make.

olympus mon
#14 Posted : 10/8/2010 11:39:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:

Look at it as if the earth is your normal mindstate and you're an astronaut. If you stay close to earth it's nice to see this little blue planet down there. Now imagine you'd be that same astronaut and accidentally shot too far away from the earth. So far away that you can't see it anymore and you don't even remember in wich direction it was. Only darkness, everywhere around you. Try imagining that.
That's not the space odyssey you want to make.

brilliant analogy polytrip!!!

mistman- your confusing chacruna for chaliponga. this is the kind of mistaken details that can get you in a straight jacket. yes chacruna is a 1/1 ratio. chaliponga doses range 5-15g. could you imgagine the horror of confusing these 2. pay close attention***

mistmann
#15 Posted : 10/9/2010 3:42:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh man!! Ok I see, I'm so glad I asked.

Ok here is what I plan to do since I am new I'll start with 200 g caapi and 8g mhrb, ok this is dry plant matter then I just add 3 brews and condense to 4 drink shots no jello. I plan this for just 4 doses.

ms_manic_minxx
#16 Posted : 10/9/2010 5:16:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The above post sounds great.

As for admixture, sometimes less is more. Think of it as like a candlelit dinner with your girlfriend. You want just enough to set the mood, stare deep into her eyes, and to let her notice the trail of petals leading to your bedroom. If there were no lights, she might trip over a table or something, and if you brought the helicopter search lights, she'd probably run the other way.

Admixtures coming from LEAVES tend to be very variable in potency, so I recommend always preparing them separately.

Chaliponga is generally 10-20x stronger than Chacruna. 100g Caapi and 50g Chacruna would be a moderate starting dose; 5g of Chaliponga can be potentially insane.

Let us know how it goes. Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

BananaForeskin
#17 Posted : 10/9/2010 10:45:52 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

It sounds like you may have already ordered your plant stuffs, so let me add in that <1-2g of mimosa makes a fine DMT-containing admixture. It's a touch crazier than the chacruna would be, but still manageable. Once again, small doses (.8-1g might be a good starting place if correctly brewed) are better to start with.
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

ragabr
#18 Posted : 10/9/2010 5:22:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
and if you brought the helicopter search lights, she'd probably run the other way.

*over a loudspeaker*
*sss pop* this is DMT! evacuate your body and keep the tentacles where we can see them. we have a warrant for anti-life and inhumane behavior patterns. send them out one at a time and no one gets hurt.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms