We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
STB DMT PROJECT SUCCESS Options

XBudBomberX
#1 Posted : 10/8/2010 1:11:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Performed my 1st pull on 56g of M.H. to great success. Yielded about 300 mg of pure white crystals, the whitest I've seen. Cant wait to keep on pulling. My trick is to get a collection jar that has good surface area so the naptha/dmt liquid can spread out further at the bottom of the jar. When you place your jar in the freezer maximize the shit out of your freezer, then get an oblong pan and fill it about an inch with ice cold water, then put your jar with your liquid inside of the pan with the water and put it at the bottom of the freezer and let it sit for at least 24 hrs, closer to 36 is best. Having the jar sit in water in the freezer really helps increase yield in my opp. Anyway, thats just my two cents. Cant wait to travel to hyperspace and talk with the Pleiadians if you know what I'm saying. Peace out people and be safe, thanks for everyones help!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 10/8/2010 1:33:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's a nice yield for one pull, good job man!

vibrancy3
#3 Posted : 10/8/2010 2:31:10 AM

Josh

Not bad, you'll find as you continue your final yeild will go up with your own spin on the tek Very happy

ucorky
#4 Posted : 10/8/2010 3:06:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

awesome. You are envied!
Any references to ingested drugs or substances are understood to be legally obtained, grown, or prescribed or may not exist at all. Ucorky is the name of a character in an upcoming book on ficticious dreamers. Any references of the above or by SWIM, SWAM, SWARM, Uncle Swimmie or SWIMICTIN are purely a matter of conjecture. To, TOO and TWO =2