We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
chunks or powder Options

mistmann
#1 Posted : 10/7/2010 3:58:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

man, i have been on this site for three days, i am trying to learn but i feel like this is all over my head. i want to learn how to make a maoi tea with dmt? i think that is correct, were i can drink it and soar to outer space for a couple hours? i think i read on here some were that now i have a note book i cant find but it bypasses the stomac goes to the liver and enters the blood stream slowly?

also i have made a couple rounds of STB dmt exstractions. which did ok it's my first time. but i cant find out how to make jungle spice? could some one please help me with a link or source that is kind of dumbed down(for dumbies version). im not the brightest but thanks to this site i will catch up soon Smile

thank you for your time

oh yea the reason for the post with STB what works better mhrb powder or chunks?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mistmann
#2 Posted : 10/7/2010 4:30:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ya that is a good poast, but i want to drink dmt not freebase or smoke it. is this possible? and still soar for hours at a time.
jimm do you have a link for jungle spice like this that would be awesome!

oh how do i make an maoi? like what plants do i have to buy then what do i do?

Ljosalfar
#3 Posted : 10/7/2010 8:14:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mistman, are your posts serious? It is difficult to tell. The Nexus has very clear and very available introductory resources. Study them, especially the FAQ. Slow down, visualize each step in the tec you choose and what it does. You mentioned plants - SWIM's opinion is that knowing the plant is essential - they are not just the receptacles of a particular chemical you desire.
Best,
L
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 10/7/2010 8:17:54 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Take a gander at ms_manic_minxx's "All About Aya <3" sticky over in the ayahuasca section. Ayahuasca is the term you are looking for, and you damn well can take concoctions of plant material instead of some snazzy freebase tincture.

But it's not just "soaring for a couple of hours", be warned, you are getting into the realm of strong plants.

I'd also like to say that it sounds like you need to do more research... these are fairly basic questions you ask, even if you've already read, just read and read some more.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

mistmann
#5 Posted : 10/7/2010 2:12:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I do appologies. I was in a car accident and I had a brain contusion less then a year ago it affected my short term memory and I have a difficult time reading and speaking now. But I am trying to over come my accedent, I used to be a straight a student now I feel like special edd, but I won't give up, thank you all for pointing me in the right direction. I will study more and if I get lost again I'll Ask.

I've been using chunks for my exstractions, thank you for telling me otherwise