We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
freebase tips Options

myrmymd
#1 Posted : 10/6/2010 8:57:23 PM
Miki

I realized the other day that I was smoking my dmt wrong. Because I only had a bubbler then I was smoking it like I would do trees and that's not working so much, and requires me to smoke a huge dose since I only get a fraction of the smoke. So I was wondering if you had any advice to make a makeshift freebase bowl since I have no idea how I'd go about making one and my card is lost so I don't want to have to wait another 3 weeks before being able to order one online.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

KwisatzHaderach
#2 Posted : 10/6/2010 10:02:24 PM

everything is becoming

What you should do is put a little herb on the bottom of the bowl. Then place your freebase dose on top of that. Lastly, place another layer of herb on top of that. This is called the sandwich method. The key here is to lightly tap the flame to get the herb on top to roast without holding the flame there. Once it cherries like that, you will smoke A LOT more of the spice without burning it. Good luck and safe travels my friend!
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

myrmymd
#3 Posted : 10/12/2010 8:16:47 AM
Miki

tried the sandwich method, wasn't right for me. I got so sick from the mixing of chemicals mainly because I put a lot of weed for a small amount of dmt and got royally fcked up after. I heard about the waterfall method, how does that work?

gammagore
#4 Posted : 10/12/2010 1:14:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mixing of what chemicals? And mixing DMT and weed seems to dull the experience IME.

Im not familiar with the waterfall method, but a sure way to get it right is to enhance some leaf or make some changa. Once dry, just load up the bowl, light it up(not too much heat, just enough to get the cherry glowing) and say hello hyperspace.

myrmymd
#5 Posted : 10/12/2010 6:42:58 PM
Miki

yeah well I should have been more specific. Every so often I get a reaction to herb and then I start feeling sick and purge, not really the way to hyperspace I've wanted to have lol. But thanks for the changa idea, I'll have to try it.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 10/12/2010 9:01:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No worry man, I used to get that too when i started using DMT. Even these days im prepared for a purge or puke.

FusionOracle
#7 Posted : 10/13/2010 7:24:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey mate,

If your looking for something you can throw together using household items have a look around on how to make "the machine". I'm pretty sure I've seen some stuff about it around here on the forums but I can't remember where. If all else fails Google it and you will get some examples and instructions. You could also invest in a glass pipe. They are usually only about 20 - 30 $ and will certainly do the trick. Failing these things I've also heard about people making their own glass pipe using a light bulb... I assume that they somehow remove the bottom of it, then you would simply put your spice in and smoke it like a vaporiser. I would however caution how safe holding a light bulb would be whilst starting to spice.....

Further if you find that you don’t like smoking it using the sandwich method, simply do it without tree. You could use tobacco or there’s any number of herbs you can get a hold of which are a pleasant smoke.

Hope this helps....

Madcap
#8 Posted : 10/14/2010 12:21:55 AM

illudium Q-36

Lightbulb pipe = bad idea. It takes a really good technique to make it work.

The glass gets hot sooo fast because it is so thin

The glass cools sooo fast because it is so thin

The spice liquifies and then runs away from the heat...so you have to chase it.

search the wiki for "the machine"

Its a much better solution than light bulb
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.