We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mixing Truffles Options

JT2012
#1 Posted : 10/6/2010 5:10:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there,

Just joined the forum. I have a quick question that I'd appreciate any advice on before the weekend. Is it OK to mix different types of magic truffles in the same dose?

Thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Virola78
#2 Posted : 10/6/2010 5:30:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure.

what are you up to?

and welcome..
“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

JT2012
#3 Posted : 10/11/2010 2:07:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yo cheers!

I'm just experimenting with truffles, first timer to all thie stuff.....

Does anyone know also, regardless of tolerance, what is the maximum safe frequency to take magic truffles? I read somewhere once per month max but I'm hoping that is on the safe side as I'd like to take them more frequently...

?
Thanks.

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 10/11/2010 2:35:48 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

JT2012 wrote:
Does anyone know also, regardless of tolerance, what is the maximum safe frequency to take magic truffles? I read somewhere once per month max but I'm hoping that is on the safe side as I'd like to take them more frequently...

check out the FAQ and then this part:
* Integration

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Virola78
#5 Posted : 10/16/2010 6:22:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So how was your experience?
How often do you think you want to do this?

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Vector
#6 Posted : 10/16/2010 6:31:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pardon my ignorance, but what exactly are magic truffles?

polytrip
#7 Posted : 10/16/2010 6:34:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
JT2012 wrote:
Yo cheers!

I'm just experimenting with truffles, first timer to all thie stuff.....

?
Thanks.

The active substances are relatively safe. You need to be in touch with yourself to be able to determine how frequently you could use them: you would have to answer questions like "do i feel OK", "am i withdrawing myself from social situations", "am i under more stress", etc. Those kind of factors decide for a great part how safe it is for you. This can mean that more than once a month is at this moment in time safe for you, but it could change if the answer to one of those questions changes. The answers to those questions could also indicate that you shouldn't be doing psychedelic's at all.

The other thing is: i don't know how those truffles are grown and what other substances are in them, like fertilizers.
Their semi-legal status makes them probably less thoroughly inspected and investigated by the authorities with regards to food-safety than strawberries.