We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cannabis Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 6/19/2008 4:22:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
In my life i have had a few very powerfull psychedelic experiences with cannabis. I've discovered that under some circumstances, cannabis can be at least as powerfull as a large amount of LSD. There are however a few criteria. The first and most important one is that cannabis loses it psychedelic properties when it is used often. If you would want a powerfull cannabistrip, you would have to stay 'clean' for at least a month, and when you're a frequent user it would be much more then that. For very frequent users maybe even half a year. Secondly, cannabis can be incredibly powerfull when taken orally. When you smoke it, eventually less then a third of the cannabinoïds present enters the bloodstream. If you take on an empty stomach a large amount of cannabis, processed in a small amount of food wich is fatty, for instance a pancake or brownie, after staying abstinent for at least a month, you can have a very powerfull LSD-like experience. A bit more pleasant, because of the sedating qualities it also has. Besides, it combines very well with LSD for even a more powerfull experience.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

burnt
#2 Posted : 6/19/2008 4:27:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

you should also be aware that when you consume cannabis orally THC is metabolized more frequently by the body before reaching the brain resulting in higher amounts of specific metabolites 11-hydroxy-THC being the initial main one. its suspect that this compound is more psychoactive then THC alone. this is one reason why oral cannabis can be more powerful. also dosing is more difficult naturally.

Placebo
#3 Posted : 6/21/2008 9:01:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im sad to say that marihuana only makes me paranoid and introverted via any type of ingestion, no matter how long i abstain. I guess its just not my drug . . .
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.
Buddha

burnt
#4 Posted : 6/21/2008 11:35:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

could be the dose or the type of cannabis. too high THC cannabis without the right flavour gives me a transient anxiety too if i take too much.

40oztofreedom
#5 Posted : 6/26/2008 7:27:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
could be the dose or the type of cannabis. too high THC cannabis without the right flavour gives me a transient anxiety too if i take too much.

It depends on the type. A lot. I've had shitty weed that doesn't do anything, but then again I've had pot where I payed $50 for 1.7 grams (dimebag), and had quite a few revelations in my mind. It wasn't a full blown psychedelic experience but. Its a small one in my mind.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

burnt
#6 Posted : 6/26/2008 7:50:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes i find the differences in effects of weed fascinating. keep blazin! Cool

benzyme
#7 Posted : 6/26/2008 8:25:54 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

pretty lit off the vaporizer. anandamide feels real nice. cannabis n chocolate

yeah, I definitely don't like going out while lit..anxiety.

gonna try propranolol, see if it works on curbing that
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

40oztofreedom
#8 Posted : 6/26/2008 9:40:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
pretty lit off the vaporizer. anandamide feels real nice. cannabis n chocolate

yeah, I definitely don't like going out while lit..anxiety.

gonna try propranolol, see if it works on curbing that

I've only had anxiety when I was high a few times when I first started out doing it. Because back then it was. "OMG I'm so fucking stoned, omg theres a cop omg." Now I've never had a problem with talking to cops when I'm completely torched. Now, if I don't go do something productive when I'm stoned, I just sit down and play video games and eat. I'm awfully tired of it. Thats why I often times just go skateboard high. It gets rid of fear, you can fall. Won't feel a thing. Its nice.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.