We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSA Extraction Options

cheese
#1 Posted : 10/6/2010 11:08:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys.

I've done the LSA peppermint tea and got the "interesting" bowel disruption caused by the ergonovine, next gonna do extraction following the tek in the wiki.

Two questions one is ergonovine dissolved out in the non-polar wash? Two is 600 morning glory seeds enough? My calculations suggest yes even with some that will be lost in the extraction process.

Cheers,
Cheese

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

spiced_ham
#2 Posted : 10/6/2010 6:47:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

600 seeds is definitely enough, that's likely part of the reason why you're getting gastrointestinal distress.

People seem to think that the nausea-causing chemicals are dissolved, just because the tinctures cause nausea as well. Couldn't say for sure though.

Phantastica
#3 Posted : 10/6/2010 8:49:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wat tek do u plan on using?
i dont think an extraction on 600 seeds is efficient enough, though it will work. 600 seeds is like 2-4 trips or so. you will prolly be using naptha to defat, and other chemicals to pull..which imo is a waste of chemicals. but if thats not a problem, then go ahead, and post your results. best of luckSmile
<3