We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Over the counter Changa Material? Options

dropofahat
#1 Posted : 10/6/2010 2:27:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Been reading up on the infused leaf and it seems really interesting, but is there any of the leafs or material that I can get from a regular store or shop?

I'm currently using organic parsley (with dust layed on top) as my current material. Works okay, doesn't taste that great and if you burn alot you will get a oily feeling in your throat.

I live in a southern city (med size) that doesn't have alot of health food or herbal shops choices. We have one or two small health food stores, some asian grocerys, mexican grocerv shops, and the big chain groceries.

I don't really like ordering mail order from the obvious vendors (or even semi-obvious).

Anybody have any ideas of findable materials for changa or smoking materials that could be accessible?

thanks for the help

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 10/6/2010 2:49:50 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I really wouldn't worry much about ordering something as trivial and legal as caapi leaf by mail. Its not like your ordering a kilo of mimosa and lye!

But anywho yeah there are a number of herbs you could use that probably will be able in some health/grocery places by you. Most wont have MAOI's in them though.

You can maybe find some Passion flower (passiflora; has a few maois), Mullein, Pau D Arco, and some others. Those are pretty much the only ones available in my small town that I'd consider using for changa, no way to tell what will be available to you

Good luck and much love

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

dropofahat
#3 Posted : 10/6/2010 4:09:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks cannon, I've looked at my local sunharvest for passionflower, but couldn't find it, maybe not looking in the right place. It would be nice to be able to find something within easy reach. As far as ordering, I don't mind ordering from a generic wholesaler, but I do worry about mailing lsits and such for some of the known vendors. when i needed mimosa, i drove 8 hours to meet with the vendor personally, very good experience all around, might sound crazy, but i like to do it in person if at all possible.

hyperspacing
#4 Posted : 10/6/2010 5:17:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Id say find a good online store and have a little faith. There's really no risk and you can always use a fake name.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

dropofahat
#5 Posted : 10/6/2010 5:26:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mmmm,i understand where your coming from, but it would be nice to find a local supply. thanks for the encoragment.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 10/6/2010 8:39:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you taken a look to see what the health stores have in stock. You should be able to find some mullein/passionflower/pau d'arco/mint there.

Sooner or later you are going to have order Caapi leaf online, very unlikely to find caapi leaf laying around in a store.

dropofahat
#7 Posted : 10/7/2010 1:56:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just got back from the health food store and got some paul d'arco (small thin brown sticks), and some lavender flowers.

they had sage there as well and a few other herbs (small selection tho, but it's a small store)

they did have passionflower extract, i wasn't sure if that would be okay for maoi, anybody tried it before? they also had it in the gel caps.

Orion
#8 Posted : 10/8/2010 12:09:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've wanted to know about this too, I'm thinking I could find certain herbs while they are still living from somewhere? My mother grows a lot of herbs, next time i visit i may have to take some cuttings for err making err soup yeah that's it.... soups.

Maybe you can obtain seeds for smokeable herbs too, and grow an endless supply of changa infusion materials? Would certainly go easy on the pocket and would be a great feeling to have plants growing for you to be smoked up!
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

dropofahat
#9 Posted : 10/8/2010 1:01:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, i think it is always good to know what is locally available and growable as well. I know that many vendors supply many of the herbs and plants we are looking for. But that may not always be the case. even for innocous materials I like to keep it local if possible.

rave420
#10 Posted : 10/10/2010 8:11:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

this summer my mother had a huge row of passionflowers going.
As the season came to an end and the flowers were at their peak, i harvested the flowers only, and dried them in a dehydrator.
These dried flowers were then infused with 1:1 3 times recrystallized white N,N-DMT. The resulting material IS MY FAVORITE WAY of smoking dmt.
I can sprinkle some in a regular joint with my cannabis, and enjoy something magically enchanting in it's own sense. Or i can pack 100mg into a bowl and fly off this planet.

I can only suggest, get some passionflowers going for next summer, growing them, drying them, and smoking them is a special experience in it's own way Pleased