We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
crazy experience with LSD and DMT Options

Autodidactic
#1 Posted : 10/5/2010 7:24:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had the craziest experience doing about 4 hits of really good LSD then taking DMT while on it. He didn't go to DMT land or anything like that but it literally seemed to make time go so slow it almost stopped. It felt as though if he wanted to punch someone a million times before they finished speaking a sentence he could have easily done it. SWIM also had some weed that night and maybe about 3 beers earlier that night at a music show if those could have had anything to do with it also. Was just pretty incredible and I just wanted to hear some of your experiences mixing the two, thanks.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

digital_phreedom
#2 Posted : 10/5/2010 7:56:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, it sounds like you didn't smoke the DMT.. When you "took" it, did you have an MAO-Inhibitor prior to ingestion? Because without anything like that in your stomach, you wouldn't have been able to absorb the DMT and it wouldn't have had any effect on you. Although the time dilation effect you describe is very common on LSD alone.
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Autodidactic
#3 Posted : 10/5/2010 7:59:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

digital_phreedom wrote:
So, it sounds like you didn't smoke the DMT.. When you "took" it, did you have an MAO-Inhibitor prior to ingestion? Because without anything like that in your stomach, you wouldn't have been able to absorb the DMT and it wouldn't have had any effect on you. Although the time dilation effect you describe is very common on LSD alone.

No when I said took I meant smoked.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

gratefulfloyd
#4 Posted : 10/5/2010 8:26:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I figured he meant smoked it, just because you use the word took does not mean that it is ingesting it into your stomach. Anywho, I find the combination to be a good one, I have noticed numerous different effects depending on the dosage of the dmt. Lower doses make me get an increase in visuals lasting about 15 minutes (~10-15 mg). doses in the 15-25 range start giving me time dilation and real intense visuals along with a carrier wave that lasts for awhile (though it does not take you to hyperspace you can still hear it for a long time) at doses of 30+mg there is a strong chance you will breakthrough and be in hyperspace for an extended period of time, at least in my experience. Coming out of a journey to hyperspace while in the L mindset helps me retain more of what happened in hyperspace, this is where you need a tape recorder or pen, so you can remember it later when you are sober.
Those are just the results in me and a few others though, it may be different for everyone.

Autodidactic
#5 Posted : 10/5/2010 8:32:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, I also noticed that my two roomates looked as though someone had drawn them into a comic book or something, it was really weird like they had a drawn shade to them and almost looked 2d.

digital_phreedom
#6 Posted : 10/5/2010 9:20:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahh sorry, my mistake.
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Orion
#7 Posted : 10/5/2010 10:44:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive been wondering about the interaction between dmt and depth perception. You may mean it in a different way entirely, but when you say 2D, is the effect very convincing? Like you may be able to fold them like paper? or is this just a vague suggestion within the trip?
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

KwisatzHaderach
#8 Posted : 10/6/2010 1:07:45 AM

everything is becoming

Autodidactic wrote:
It felt as though if he wanted to punch someone a million times before they finished speaking a sentence he could have easily done it.

I LOL'd. Thanks for that.
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe