We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how to clean d-limonene to reuse Options

LawnMan
#1 Posted : 10/5/2010 5:16:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

been searching the site for instructions on how to clean up d-limonene for reuse. used for mesc extraction. found dilstilling any recommendations on how to make a distill

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ouro
#2 Posted : 10/5/2010 5:59:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=15304

I havent updated that thread but the limo is still alive and kicking. I usually do a mini pull with fresh limo at the end of an xtract to make sure everything is out, and it is usually unnecessary. Everclear does pull some of the color from the limo but I think it's unnecessary and would take a lot of washes to clean out all the chlorophyll.

dg
#3 Posted : 10/5/2010 8:30:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

LawnMan wrote:
been searching the site for instructions on how to clean up d-limonene for reuse. used for mesc extraction. found dilstilling any recommendations on how to make a distill

distillation requires a fair bit of gear and its probly safer to learn on non flamable solovents