We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa-esque? Options

unansweredquestions
#1 Posted : 10/4/2010 10:28:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i know its been talked about laods of times, but i have no imput on topics in the changa section, and to be honest, reading a conversation can only go so far!
so theres presumably a huge difference between changa, and herb+dmt via a bong or pipe. what do you lot feel the difference is exactly?
secondly, just out of curiosity, whats your favourite acompanying herb; not changa in its purer sense (an enhanced leaf) but rather the 'simpletons' combo? Smile
im currently focusing on passion flower and blue lotus. what do you nexians feel are the veriations of both?
and more so, whats your favourite combination?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cheop
#2 Posted : 10/4/2010 10:56:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

unansweredquestions wrote:
theres presumably a huge difference between changa, and herb+dmt via a bong or pipe.

Not necessarily if the quantities of spice and the herb are the same and you vape/smoke all of it the effects should be the same between changa and just a mix - the technique to using changa much easier to master though in my limited ecperience with it.

I dont have access to a changa at the moment so i generally sandwich spice between some regular strength salvia leaves in a "bud bomb" style pipe, the predominent effect is that of spice but the salvia colours some parts of the experience quite strongly.
Anything Cheop posts is of a fictional nature

ragabr
#3 Posted : 10/5/2010 1:53:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Every single one of the common enhanced leaf blends has a very definite character, except perhaps pau d'arco. Blue lotus has a completely different character from Electric Sheep from caapi leaf changa from passion flower changa. Which happen to be SWIM's favorites in no particular order.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms