We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
GVG Condensation Options

gibran2
#1 Posted : 10/4/2010 7:06:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Here’s a photo of some condensed material in my GVG. This is after several uses (I clean my GVG frequently, so not much condensate accumulates). Notice how nice and white it is (and pretty!).
gibran2 attached the following image(s):
condensation.jpg (52kb) downloaded 364 time(s).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

WSaged
#2 Posted : 10/4/2010 8:10:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I see an image of jesus in there!!!!Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

NICE!!!
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

KwisatzHaderach
#3 Posted : 10/4/2010 8:45:55 PM

everything is becoming

Dude i see it too!

Though I thought it was Einstein with crazy hair haha.
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

MySmelf
#4 Posted : 10/9/2010 1:35:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love it! Mine is like that too. its soo pretty. I'm going to let mine build up a bit and see how much pure crystal will recrystalize out of an acetone wash.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 10/9/2010 9:33:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Niiice.

WSaged wrote:
I think I see an image of jesus in there!!!!Shocked

I actually kinda see it too. Lol. He's got his eyes covered up with the thorns though.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Swarupa
#6 Posted : 10/27/2010 3:11:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That is beautiful!

How do you use your spice?
Bed of herbs? Changa? Pure spice on lots of screens?

gibran2
#7 Posted : 10/27/2010 3:19:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chronic wrote:
That is beautiful!

How do you use your spice?
Bed of herbs? Changa? Pure spice on lots of screens?

I use pure spice melted onto a metal mesh screen. In my opinion, nothing works better!
screen1.1.jpg (34kb) downloaded 241 time(s).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Praline
#8 Posted : 10/28/2010 5:25:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Pretty! I wonder how much is lost with each inhalation. Do this: Smoke until you get a significant amount of crystal. When you get enough to accurately measure, clean it out with acetone and evaporate it. Weigh it and divide the weight by the number of times you hit the pipe. This will give you the average amount lost per hit. Would be interesting to know.
Does the rate of crystallization increase the longer you go without cleaning it? I know crystals are attracted to each other, I wonder how significant it is in this scenario.
FYI- Anything I post here is just stuff made up by my crazy brother who lives in my closet. I feed him jellybeans.

gibran2
#9 Posted : 10/28/2010 6:04:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Praline wrote:
Pretty! I wonder how much is lost with each inhalation. Do this: Smoke until you get a significant amount of crystal. When you get enough to accurately measure, clean it out with acetone and evaporate it. Weigh it and divide the weight by the number of times you hit the pipe. This will give you the average amount lost per hit. Would be interesting to know.
Does the rate of crystallization increase the longer you go without cleaning it? I know crystals are attracted to each other, I wonder how significant it is in this scenario.

I actually have done those things:

In a clean pipe, about 0.5-2.5mg is lost to condensation in a single fairly rapid inhalation of about 28mg or so. (This is a very rough approximation.) I would guess that heating the elbow of the pipe prior to use would somewhat reduce the condensation.

It also seems that the amount of condensation per use increases when condensation is already present, i.e. vapor sticks to DMT more readily than to clean glass. And it seems that vapor condenses very easily on a film of liquid DMT.

I believe this is why some people have trouble breaking through after a while even though they’ve changed nothing. As their pipe gradually accumulates condensation, it takes more and more DMT to get the same dose inhaled.

gibran2
#10 Posted : 3/26/2011 4:57:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here’s a new shot of some pretty GVG condensation. (My GVG is overdue for a cleaning.)
GVG2.jpg (108kb) downloaded 172 time(s).

Kookaburra
#11 Posted : 3/26/2011 6:05:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
Praline wrote:

It also seems that the amount of condensation per use increases when condensation is already present, i.e. vapor sticks to DMT more readily than to clean glass. And it seems that vapor condenses very easily on a film of liquid DMT.

I believe this is why some people have trouble breaking through after a while even though they’ve changed nothing. As their pipe gradually accumulates condensation, it takes more and more DMT to get the same dose inhaled.

I think the effects of condensate are actually very significant (which would complicate Praline's proposed procedure, since you'd be dividing a non-linear process). My friend was completely unable to break through with her (very heavily coated) GVG after a while. Keeping the glass clean is crucial! And shaking some vodka around every once in a while is really easy and does wonders.
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

Kookaburra
#12 Posted : 3/26/2011 6:06:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
Here’s a new shot of some pretty GVG condensation. (My GVG is overdue for a cleaning.)

Wow, those are some crucial fractals. Very happy
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

owsley
#13 Posted : 3/26/2011 7:27:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow beautiful, testament to just how perfect the GVG is at preventing any loss of spice Smile
जय गुरुदेव ॐ

Shrabbit420
#14 Posted : 3/26/2011 7:48:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractals wrote:
gibran2 wrote:

Wow, those are some crucial fractals. Very happy

Ahh, fractals beat me to it. DMT fractal-crystals are awesome, it looks like some beautiful snowy-mountain landscape, or almost like inverse snowflakes.
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

gibran2
#15 Posted : 3/26/2011 8:03:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractals wrote:
I think the effects of condensate are actually very significant (which would complicate Praline's proposed procedure, since you'd be dividing a non-linear process). My friend was completely unable to break through with her (very heavily coated) GVG after a while. Keeping the glass clean is crucial! And shaking some vodka around every once in a while is really easy and does wonders.

Yes, I agree. DMT vapor seems to “stick” very readily to already condensed DMT. I’ve noticed just what you describe – if the GVG is allowed to accumulate too much condensate, a larger and larger portion condenses with each use.

So… Keep that GVG clean!

tobecomeone00
#16 Posted : 3/28/2011 5:50:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, not to "noob" out the thread, but what IS a gvg? Shocked
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

tobecomeone00
#17 Posted : 3/28/2011 5:53:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I got it, I got it...GLASS VAPOR GENIE?!
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

Xt
#18 Posted : 3/28/2011 6:00:17 PM

tobecomeone00 wrote:
I got it, I got it...GLASS VAPOR GENIE?!

DingDingDing We have a Winner!

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna