We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
fist time traveler Options

LawnMan
#1 Posted : 10/3/2010 7:32:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

for first journey which plant would be better P. viridis Mimosa hostilis

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

LawnMan
#2 Posted : 10/3/2010 8:08:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im very interested in greeting the angles and demons that posses me which teacher plant will open my mind to myself the best

BananaForeskin
#3 Posted : 10/3/2010 9:59:51 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Chacruna's cleaner alkaloidal profile would probably make it easier for a beginner. I have not experienced it personally, but methinks it would make for an easier journey.

You are talking about which one would make a better admixture plant, right?
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Xt
#4 Posted : 10/3/2010 12:48:50 PM

I would strongly recommend using just caapi on at least one occasion. Maybe even two or three times, before adding the light.
I know this seems like it may be 'boring' but i can assure you it is not. Its one of those things... you have to try it to understand.

The magic of Ayahuasca is in the caapi. It can become visionary without the light (dmt bearing plant), it feels divine, it is very healing on the body and mind. It will also let the spirit of caapi into your body and serve as your guide.
I really do recommend trying pure caapi brew. Start with about 40g.

It must be said, Chaliponga and mimosa are known for being rather harsh teachers, and they are used at a much lower dose then chacruna.
Caution.

This thread should be the first thing you look at!

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=8972

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

LawnMan
#5 Posted : 10/3/2010 5:14:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the link i read it and will probably read it agian

mumbles
#6 Posted : 10/3/2010 6:13:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LawnMan wrote:
im very interested in greeting the angles and demons that posses me which teacher plant will open my mind to myself the best

Angles and demons. Not angels. Thats very close to the truth. Our gods are inexpressible shapes Laughing

LawnMan
#7 Posted : 10/5/2010 4:16:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

very interesting i must experiance.

Skizm
#8 Posted : 10/5/2010 4:31:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm doing my first journey soon, starting with a low caapi only dose...Given my past experience I want to toss in a couple grams of Mimosa but I feel it would be impatient; want to do this right. Anyway, regardless of what you choose I hope you have a great experience!
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre