We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ay Carumba! Breakthrough after i had THOUGHT i had already... but this was something else. Options

flyboy
#1 Posted : 6/18/2008 3:54:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been smoking the spice for about a month, same batch.

I have broken through before, where i saw many visions and such, however i have never been terrified, and last week the feeling was actually getting tired so I did some MDMA over the weekend and went out to party.

Well, tonight i just decided to "do away with the rest" of the spice. I used one of the round bowl pipes which are supposed to be best for the spice, so the flame does not touch, before i had only used my regular pipe. I put in "the rest", which ended up being a heck of a lot more than it looked like in the vial.

What can i say, except thank heavens i had read in other forums "it is the closest thing to death you will ever experience". I was so alive, I was dead. FINALLY, i achieved ego death with the spice. I had to keep thinking "as long as i am thinking, i am here"..."and if i don't come back, too late anyway".... because i was not attached to my body, my body kept hallucinating into many shapes and slices, my brain kept leaving my head, and dammit things were happening so quickly, time kept freezing, then speeding up, my cat was walking slow, and then super fast a movies, i even saw my cat's HEART beating in his body, when i turned my head, i could not turn it slow, it sort of snapped left and right like in an instant, like a superhero action comic or something, I mean in the last 5 minutes I experienced a serious serious serious blast through some sort of time portal. I was FLYING through the seconds, if that makes any sense, my brain was on overdrive plus plus ++.

... and it all had very little in common with my previous blissful experiences.

I saw no aliens, saw no diamonds, no fractal hallucinations, none of that...by the time the visions of hallucinations came on, i was so happy to be back in my body, i couldn't even pay them any attention and they were gone, they were what i used to chase but tonight that was "light stuff" compared to the trip i had just been pushed take..... flashes of different binary realities overloading my senses.

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Now, this was the first time i put on hard core heavy techno music and i am thinking that is what "took over" the trip instead of blissful silence. The beats seemed to set the pace of the tripping, just like music might set the pace the dancing. I think the same crazy thing happened with the same song on salvia.

Have any of you experimented with music? Can it control the speed of the tripping? Because i either took the most i ever took, it was the pipe that made the difference, the time-lag between my last trip, or else... jesus christ, i don't what to say except if anybody reading this thinks they are dead during a trip, just forget it and ride it out. It could have been the worst trip of my life but because i remembered some people said it felt like they were dead, i didn't worry (much).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

lucious
#2 Posted : 6/18/2008 1:34:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some of my monkeys tell me, MDMA seems to prime you for the spice. On the music sure, music deffenantly seems to flavorour the experience.

magic clown
#3 Posted : 6/18/2008 3:16:38 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

That one blew your socks off didn't it? For a little while there, you didnt know wether you were coming or going. Get out of your comfort zone, next time try it with Mozart.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

Big Inhale
#4 Posted : 6/18/2008 3:17:32 PM

The Enlightend One

yes techno makes for a very sped up trip try it with some reggae that should slow it down a little
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

El Ka Bong
#5 Posted : 6/18/2008 7:57:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report... thanks for telling us ! Poly strippa for the ego !~ Scary but also fathomable .. So, can or will you try it again ?!

Losing the ego's dualistic understanding of things is a 'death'- for sure ! Oh Oh ! I did it now ..> then whoosh upon whoosh whoooooshhh and it's yes-and-no at the same time, everything-but-nothing, the coin tossed both head-and-tails, question and answer fused... ... hovering in an eternity ! It's hard to stay there, and just be 'comfortable' or endure when no time and no gravity exist. That's where God is... throwing out creation after creation...

But would you have ever called it 'The White Light', just before the fractaledness came back..? What was the 'first thought' you had ... what was the first fractal you saw..?

DreaMTripper
#6 Posted : 6/18/2008 10:12:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol techno no no no harsh and industrial and far too hectic! Very happy
Music definitely effects the trip, try Mudmen by Pink floyd everything slows and bobs along. Smile
You made the mistake of resisting by holding onto thoughts to be comfortable you have to let go of everything and submit to the cosmos.

flyboy
#7 Posted : 6/19/2008 1:20:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

El Ka Bong wrote:
Great report... thanks for telling us ! Poly strippa for the ego !~ Scary but also fathomable .. So, can or will you try it again ?!

Losing the ego's dualistic understanding of things is a 'death'- for sure ! Oh Oh ! I did it now ..> then whoosh upon whoosh whoooooshhh and it's yes-and-no at the same time, everything-but-nothing, the coin tossed both head-and-tails, question and answer fused... ... hovering in an eternity ! It's hard to stay there, and just be 'comfortable' or endure when no time and no gravity exist. That's where God is... throwing out creation after creation...

But would you have ever called it 'The White Light', just before the fractaledness came back..? What was the 'first thought' you had ... what was the first fractal you saw..?

Try it again, are you kidding? I would have done it an hour later had i thought it were possible to go out like that again! But mistake me if tolerance makes that quite impossible.
Not just tolerance but memory. Its so easy to forget a state of mind (any state, even lust as I found out last week, it's a bitch to control) but not that easy. I think within 7-10 days i could just remember last night's spice trip was 'totally wild' but not the emotion and details. (Just like in a few weeks i'll probably waste another night and three good e's chasing some girl who'll never put out. It's so easy to forget.)

The white light, yes! Very descriptive. Everything was energized as if lightning were hitting the room, objects were fritzing into difference levels of transparency. In fact have any of you believed you've seen through something before? It has happened to me in the past on lower doses. I can't believe it's not an illusion of some sort but it feels as if i get xray eyes... actually the whole rooms feels as if it is going through an xray machine.

Yes head and tails, i'm here, i'm not, am i here, is this me? ok its me. i'm ok. but what if.. still me? hmm.. me... hmmmm. yeah i think so. must be me. OK! it's me... whoah whoah where am i? Hello? (yes i think i called out hello to myself) STIll HERE!!!

The first thought i had when back? "thank god i had read the spice could feel like death or else i might have given in, closed my eyes, and blacked out and not seen anything".. my second thought was "my cat doesn't seem to notice anything going on, so i must be back"... my third thought was "I feel great!" because for some reason it completely took me out of the down i was feeling from the e from Saturday and from not scoring with this chick i was trying for.....who cares about here after i was hopping from nepture to saturn and venus and back! After that i think i said WOW repeatedly for about 10 minutes while typing the report. I have been on other entheogen sites but knew this was the one for the Nexus.

So tell me, i was asking elsewhere what the heck is with 5meo and is it even worth wondering about compared to the real deal? What is any benefit it would have over the spice, and now i am wondering since i felt something physically powerful last night more along 5meo? Before i had been amazed so little physical effects from spice, just visions and a bit euphoria in the head, but last night my entire body was being xrayed and zapped and my movements were spazmatic and extreme like i was being cooked and prepared for an alien dinner.

(in case anybody up there is listening i have no meat left after partying so much so please go cook someone who's given it all up for married life or something....)

gigaschatten
#8 Posted : 6/19/2008 3:24:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

flyboy wrote:
Have any of you experimented with music? Can it control the speed of the tripping? Because i either took the most i ever took, it was the pipe that made the difference, the time-lag between my last trip, or else... jesus christ, i don't what to say except if anybody reading this thinks they are dead during a trip, just forget it and ride it out. It could have been the worst trip of my life but because i remembered some people said it felt like they were dead, i didn't worry (much).

I still don't have any experience with it, but from what I read, traditionally DMT is the vehicle and music/sound/words (shaman singing) is the steering wheel. After all music is a medium that carries a lot of information: pitch (which basically is rhythm too), intensity, speed, rhythm, harmony/dissonance (rhythm again), quotations (sounds), etc. I don't know if music can determines your experience, but it surely can affect set and setting, which may take you to analogous places.
God is dreaming us.

extrememetal43
#9 Posted : 6/19/2008 4:21:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ya x-ray eyes. Does it kinda feel like your eyes are shut even tho there open?

acolon_5
#10 Posted : 6/19/2008 2:42:57 PM

The Great Namah

DMT tolerance only lasts about an hour. Chronic use however does seem to build up a tolerance that lasts for about a week.

The days following MDMA one will have a very difficult time breaking through.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.