We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what if an animal inhaled dmt? Options

skinwalker
#1 Posted : 10/2/2010 9:46:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is purely a hypothetical and i have zero intention of ever harming any animal or abusing any pets. so the hypothetical is what if someone where to smoke dmt and then exhale into their pets mouth forcing them to breath in the vapor? have studies ever been conducted on animals and how do they behave on dmt? i wonder what hte experience would be like to have your cat in hyperspace with you. I almost think it could... i'm curious. DMT has taught me that humans really arnt all that unique as we like to think we are.

again i'm only asking about your own opinions and if any studies have ever been conducted on mice, monkeys ect...

meeeeeow!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 10/2/2010 10:00:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As far as I know no test have been done on animals, and I hope none do get done on them.

Id shudder to think what the experience would be like for a cat or dog or whatever if it does what it does to us.

skinwalker wrote:
If you were to go under yourself i wonder what hte experience would be like to have your cat in hyperspace with you. I almost think it could... i'm curious

This statement makes me think twice about this thread. This sounds like animal abuse and would get a person locked up in some country's.

skinwalker, im locking this thread as I see it has no where to go, I must also say that we at the DMT-Nexus do not condone any such behaviour.

Consider yourself warned!!