We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Very First Breakthrough (Positive Experience) Options

Evolution
#1 Posted : 10/1/2010 12:22:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Experience #1

Dosage – 25-40mg (Eyeballed)

Smoked in Magic Flight Box (Portable Vaporizer)..It truly lives up to its name..

First to answer the question of WHY Breakthrough?

I’ve experienced many baby doses in the past of pure DMT, Changa, DMT + Weed, DMT + Calea Z. But I’ve never broken through. So I guess you could say I was curious? I was hungry for knowledge? It was something that had to be done because I was given this privilege of discovering DMT meanwhile X percent of the world has NO IDEA of its existence. I am grateful. It was fate.

The Trip:

I inhale until my lungs can no longer inhale; before I even exhale I feel the effects coming. I have lost the feeling that the smoke is even in my lungs, but I consciously exhale it slowly. I close my eyes and relax. Right about now my entire body is gone, no feeling, no movement, I can’t remember if I was even consciously breathing or not. Time did not exist. I felt an indescribable feeling within “myself” I felt like I was basically melded with my surrounding (the walls, the ceiling, the air, everything), at one point in time if I can recall correctly, I sensed/felt/saw/I don’t even know how to describe arms or something like it (did not look like human arms but it was a feeling of something wrapping around me) surround my body and just caressed “me” with love and lots of love. I opened my eyes consciously and I involuntarily zoned out, all I see was the dark and lots of visual/colorful/vibrant patterns changing rapidly fast (at this point I am thinking to myself “Wow…I cant believe I am seeing all this…is this for real???????). The visuals were not that intense (like 80% of it was pure darkness/black and the other 20% were colorful patterns within that darkness). The visual went on for X amount of time (I can’t tell how long it lasted) and at the very end I began to feel something coming, and a huge rush of emotions circulated throughout my body and a big warm tear formed in my right eye and dripped down my right temple/cheek. (This sounds crazy but it is TRUE)

I was filled with complete astonishment, awe, love; it was as if what I had just experienced and saw was the most beautiful thing ever beyond anything I could ever imagine. It is funny because I cannot recall what I saw exactly. The feeling is truly indescribable in words. When I realized that I was not tripping anymore and that I could “see normally” again, I was still in a state of “WOW” + Astonishment, lots of thinking and trying to recall what happened and trying to describe/explain what just happened to myself. Then I decided that I was going to blog my experience and the future experiences to come.

Note: This only describes my trip as best as it can using our current human knowledge/language/understandability. DMT has affected my life in various positive ways. It is a spiritual substance to me and I do not condone the abusing of it.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

artistofdivine
#2 Posted : 10/1/2010 7:11:23 PM

Sam

That sounds amazing. I hope that once i harvest some dmt i can have my own breakthrough like that. Happy for you Smile
'What if everything around you, Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know, Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection, Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself... Find yourself afraid to see?'