We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Felt like a big spice hit all the sudden Options

Abakua81
#1 Posted : 10/1/2010 6:39:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM was hitting N20 balloons What happened is very hard to explain to anyone. I got to a point where i knew i was in between the realities. It was the exact mind screw of a dmt hit. I felt enlightened but with a loud wah wah wah wah wah to deal with. I got to a spot that only DMT usually can get swim learned the great cosmic joke. And its horrible. but everytime i get there i can see/feel the truth and its amazing just like with dmt. I am thinking I need some advice. which one overpowers the other? Is this a wise combo? SWIM doesnt want to waste any spice or any gas. If have to ill just keep splitting it up as i have been. i just think this could be an intense experience.

Ohhh Salvia and gas! that would be a riot. thats what im trying first thing in the morning! tip toe toward the dmt state by doing a salvia run. Any help would be appreciated

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

KwisatzHaderach
#2 Posted : 10/1/2010 7:48:20 AM

everything is becoming

Isn't DMT enough?
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

Ljosalfar
#3 Posted : 10/3/2010 1:07:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

With respect, sing the abakua sweetly, and no more nitrous! IME (and that of many traditional users as well) it is important to learn from each plant what they may teach: seeking "intense" experience is not enough and it's a waste of a high with a lesson. Gas is not a teacher. Jurema certainly is. Salvia as well; note that salvia acts on completely different neurotransmitter pathways than tryptamines do (kappa opioid, not serotonin). Study and exploration will reward you, while indiscriminate seeking of "riots" will damage you. Listen to the bells...
L
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

stevowitz
#4 Posted : 10/3/2010 6:33:22 AM

The Dude

I've had experience with gas and salvia...it was like I being pulled through multiple dimensions all at once...very unique/strange experience. probably won't try it again...or any combination for that matter...
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T