We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and N2O combo Options

Abakua81
#1 Posted : 10/1/2010 6:23:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM wants to try this tonite and I am just curious to hear from someone who has done it. Swim has a 20lb tank and just enough spice for a rocket ship blast. SWIM is considering vaping the spice and then wack balloons. He wonders if anyone has done it and i know somoeone here has done it. SWIM knows that gas overtakes everything but doesnt think dmt would be overtaken.

Any experience??

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

azrael
#2 Posted : 10/1/2010 6:41:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

haven't done n2o/dmt, but start with a small dose. would be interested to hear how this the dmt/n2o combo turns out Smile

KwisatzHaderach
#3 Posted : 10/1/2010 7:52:03 AM

everything is becoming

This sounds completely counter-intuitive to the DMT experience.

Why is the point to get as fucked up as possible all of a sudden?
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

Big Inhale
#4 Posted : 10/1/2010 6:46:31 PM

The Enlightend One

Ive done it its awesome. Dont listen to negative nancy above me. Just take a couple puffs and then hit the n20 balloon and hello space land have fun be careful.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

KwisatzHaderach
#5 Posted : 10/1/2010 8:41:18 PM

everything is becoming

Look man I'm just saying, when I smoke spice I can't even comprehend what is happening in my apartment, let alone try to puff on some N2O to get that last push into hyperspace. If you can't get there with DMT (or smoke so much you can't get there anymore) that you need N2O then it may be time to re-evaluate your priorities...
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst

Strange Gray Static Mayan Pattern
#6 Posted : 10/1/2010 11:02:21 PM

Nameless

Kwisatz, DMT takes you very far, but N2O does too, and their effects are almost completely orthogonal. It's not like mixing acid with shrooms to get more fucked up, it's mixing substances that complement each other. The whole experience is more than the sum of the parts.

Also nitrous' sound distortion, which DMT is arguably lacking, is quite welcome.
DMT T-Shirts, badges, mugs...
Comments by SGSMP are fantastic fabrications.

Ellis D'Empty
#7 Posted : 10/2/2010 2:14:22 AM

Snirfneblin

KwisatzHaderach wrote:
Look man I'm just saying, when I smoke spice I can't even comprehend what is happening in my apartment, let alone try to puff on some N2O to get that last push into hyperspace. If you can't get there with DMT (or smoke so much you can't get there anymore) that you need N2O then it may be time to re-evaluate your priorities...

Exactly your just saying when YOU do... Pawning your feelings off on others idea's is not any way to do anything, other than waste forum space. You obviously haven't tried it, and don't offer much of anything to the topic. (Whats with people putting in their two cents when it's not asked for? Razz)

I'd love to see how this turns out, by the way. Please post your experience, if you can remember it that is Pleased
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

KwisatzHaderach
#8 Posted : 10/2/2010 3:05:24 AM

everything is becoming

Look I did it on mushrooms once...and you know that feeling you get when you're like "never again." That's all I can remember from that and I've stayed away from it since. I literally felt my brain die a little bit afterward.

Though, you're right I shouldn't force my views on others, but I just can't imagine even wanting to go that far to oblivion. The DMT takes me about as far to the that fringe that I need. Just trying to save you some braincells kid.

In an interstellar burst

proto-pax
#9 Posted : 10/2/2010 5:18:10 AM

bird-brain

Back when I was younger and dumber (still am quite young N' dumb) I did this. It was physically very fulfilling, but eh nothing worthwhile had been gained by this.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

FusionOracle
#10 Posted : 10/5/2010 9:35:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tried also but found it to be counterproductive as it distracted me from the overall spice experience. It's a preferential thing I'm sure but I find that having to worry about inhaling nitrous before, or in intervals during, prevented me from attaining the focused release which a positive experience demands.