We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Compras Question. Options

Red Eclipse
#1 Posted : 9/30/2010 6:18:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Right. So, I'm planning my first ever taste of mescaline in the near future. I've decided to do the 69ron Limo Tek, but substitute xylene (because of availability).

The question I have is more directed to my source of San Pedro powder... How long does it actually take to gain the license needed for exporting to America? And, would you say the quality is worth the wait??

I'm in no hurry, although I would like to have my first ever taste while the leaves are changing in my area... Appalachia is beautiful this time of year Pleased

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ubu
#2 Posted : 9/30/2010 7:03:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fifteen days for license. The quality is not that bad considering the price.
You have to be in Hell to see Heaven - W. Burroughs

Ubu is a surreal personage. Everything he does is pure fiction. Everything he says is pure nonsense.

Red Eclipse
#3 Posted : 9/30/2010 10:09:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the response.

Quote:
Fifteen days for license.

Is this from personal experience? Also, I'm assuming the 15 days do not include shipping from S.America.

ubu
#4 Posted : 9/30/2010 10:25:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I bought the 900gr pack and did an extraction according to the 69ron tek. Fifteen days was just for the license issued by Ministerio de Agricultura del Perú. I had to wait several more days to received it at my home.
You have to be in Hell to see Heaven - W. Burroughs

Ubu is a surreal personage. Everything he does is pure fiction. Everything he says is pure nonsense.

Red Eclipse
#5 Posted : 9/30/2010 10:52:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ubu wrote:
Yes, I bought the 900gr pack and did an extraction according to the 69ron tek. Fifteen days was just for the license issued by Ministerio de Agricultura del Perú. I had to wait several more days to received it at my home.

Much appreciated Smile

prayformojo
#6 Posted : 10/1/2010 12:25:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

can anyone with direct experience review this product for me? hp is sold out so I'm looking for a new supplier.

Red Eclipse
#7 Posted : 10/5/2010 11:06:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Another question about Compras for everyone:

I read this in the FAQ:

Quote:
15. Can you export any plant species, even though is it protected?

Yes. Compras Peru has a permission to export protected species and any other peruvian plant species. This authorization indicates unambiguously that the exported products hasn't been depredated, but from the percentage that the law allows the use for these purposes. Bear in mind that the exports and the sale of protected species requires that the products are accompanied by the relevant authorization, CITES. This documents costs USD 75.00 and takes 14 working days to obtain it.

Does this mean your "item cost" + "shipping" + "$75 for the CITES" ?
This almost doubles the cost! Any help is much appreciated

thanks,

Madcap
#8 Posted : 10/6/2010 1:09:18 AM

illudium Q-36

now hear this... grow your own!!! One day we may all be looking for a new source. Trust me...having a few cacti on the porch helps you sleep easy. Start growing and searching for a potent torch you can clone.

Now, read this...please.

From HP:

News For September- (updated 09-24-2010)

Trichocereus peruvianus Dried Incense Pieces NOW in stock- Please order now while you have the chance!
Please note that we have had to raise our prices on our cacti incense (by a few dollars) since we now have to pay more for it with import shipping cost increases. We still feel our prices are very reasonable- and you'll still get dollar points to spend for every order you place to get your costs down even further.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Red Eclipse
#9 Posted : 10/6/2010 5:08:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Many, many thanks Madcap. This is great news.

SWIM assumed HP would be out as they have been in the past few months. The whole pieces of p. Torch is much preferred to powdered pedro. The cost difference is a bit, but SWIM feels it will be worth it...

Once again, many thanks Smile