We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Fellow Nexians Options

Vertibam
#1 Posted : 9/30/2010 3:27:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well I wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I have befitted greatly from similar forums and have expanded my knowledge greatly. In order to keep myself supplied with what i feel necessary to my spiritual enlightenment without resorting to the black market. It is thanks to communities like this that we are able to rely on each other for information and guidance. I could not image a world where such information was not available to all people. Many people live in the dark though and this is a reality of our times.

I found this forum over a year ago and put it in the back of my mind as something to look into. I wasn't until i had my first experience that i proceeded to read almost everything that is available to me on here. With a few good extractions under my belt now SwIM is preparing to test the goods with trusted friends and once again visit hyperspace. The information that i have learned here is invaluable to me and I look forward to being a contributing member of this community.

I'm currently in college and plan to achieve my degree in organic chemistry. It has always fascinated me greatly and i have done other extractions. The intellect of this community is one of compassion and great knowledge. I look forward to working with all of my fellow nexians and being a useful member of this community. Thank you for everything that i have learned and will continue to learn.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

eyorca
#2 Posted : 9/30/2010 6:30:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Vertibam wrote:
I'm currently in college and plan to achieve my degree in organic chemistry.

nice dude! good to meet yah! Smile environmental chem was my favorite,, had a lot to do with the teacher and classmates but the formulas were really fun to run!Very happy ..enjoy it!! Smile

..also,, save ALL your books,, you'll want to skim through them for fun later in life!Smile