We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Long time lurking... Options

Laserbuff
#1 Posted : 9/28/2010 10:50:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus,

Introductions are always so difficult...

Why am I here?

From the first day that the spice was made known to me, I have been obsessed. Teetering through a few half failed extractions just to obtain a taste left me hungry for a breakthrough. Now, after my first successful extraction, I am at the moment of truth and I am fearful. The unknown is such a dark and ominous place. Before my first journey I wanted to have a place that I can share my thoughts without having to deal with others preconceived ideas of who I am.

What do I believe?

I am human. An animal that has morphed to god status. I live life attempting to see through the filters that our minds create and see truth. I am not a religious or spiritual person. I favor objective understanding rather than belief or faith. When it comes to natural vs synthetic I do not make a distinction. Instead I judge each tool in it's own light to make the decision whether or not to partake.

What are my past experiences?

I am fascinated by all mind altering substances to the point where reading about them is how most of my free time is spent. I never venture to far into the darkness because I am overbearingly fearful. This is something that I wish to overcome and something that interferes with my sober life. I would say that the mushroom is my ally, even though the experience is never peaceful or kind.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

vibrancy3
#2 Posted : 9/29/2010 12:34:20 AM

Josh

Welcome to nexus dude, I shure you will enjoy this treasure trove of info Very happy

DJ_Truthseek
#3 Posted : 9/29/2010 1:51:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. You've come to the right place. I am fairly new here too. There are many that are very knowledgeable and willing to help you here.

Quote:
When it comes to natural vs synthetic I do not make a distinction. Instead I judge each tool in it's own light to make the decision whether or not to partake.

I agree with you 100% on this. They are tools. You can use them for good or for bad. I trust you will make the right choice.

Quote:
I am fascinated by all mind altering substances to the point where reading about them is how most of my free time is spent. I never venture to far into the darkness because I am overbearingly fearful. This is something that I wish to overcome and something that interferes with my sober life. I would say that the mushroom is my ally, even though the experience is never peaceful or kind.

I also spend alot of time researching mind altering substances. Consider it learning to properly use these tools. Smile Just remember you have nothing to fear but fear itself. You control the trip.
"Prying open my third eye."

"We are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively..."
Bill Hicks

Skizm
#4 Posted : 9/29/2010 2:57:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome home Laserbuff, if you want to share or gain knowledge about the awesome and odd Shocked you've come to the right place. Make yourself comfortable!
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

Laserbuff
#5 Posted : 9/29/2010 6:41:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Truthseek, I know that my next life lesson will be not to let the fear control me. I'm at that point where I can see the end result but cannot reach it.

I'm currently working on my changa. I plan to use rue freebase and DMT. I was thinking of using cannabis and lavender as the blend, maybe a drop of peppermint oil. What do you guys think?

Cheop
#6 Posted : 9/29/2010 6:53:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find cannabis dulls the experience somewhat for me, I dont imagine thats necessarily the case for everyone though seen as it can have such varying effects on people.
Anything Cheop posts is of a fictional nature

Laserbuff
#7 Posted : 9/30/2010 12:36:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The only reason I am using it is as a base for my mixture. I have mint, cannabis, lavender and salvia. I'm not using the salvia.

Skizm
#8 Posted : 9/30/2010 1:41:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laserbuff wrote:
The only reason I am using it is as a base for my mixture. I have mint, cannabis, lavender and salvia. I'm not using the salvia.

I use Salvia to sharpen the blades of my sink disposal Wink
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre