We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Prove your ID ability, I dare you (Australians are preferential) Options

Sally
#21 Posted : 10/1/2010 4:37:03 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

[quote=Magicman]And mumbles ,it was this link that lead me to believe longifolia was of use Plants that contain DMT

no worries Smile
That list looks like the one off wikipedia, if you wanna use anything from wikipedia double check it with other sources. Smile

Best of luck Very happy
xx
ॐ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . ॐ

ॐ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR ॐ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Magicman
#22 Posted : 10/1/2010 4:43:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Problem with wiki, is when you check other sites ,so many of them have taken from wiki,so its a bit of a bitch. Its rotting the internet . . .

Thanx

Sally
#23 Posted : 10/1/2010 5:26:37 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Magicman wrote:
Problem with wiki, is when you check other sites ,so many of them have taken from wiki,so its a bit of a bitch. Its rotting the internet . . .

Thanx

lol, true to some extent. Here is a link for a decent database on psychotropic chemicals in specific plants.
Use what there is in wikipedia and develop on it. Wiki is great for a start Smile

xx
ॐ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . ॐ

ॐ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR ॐ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

#24 Posted : 10/2/2010 3:20:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok so if your from nsw i can tell you the longifolia is in flower everywhere and its flowers are bright yellow but longi doesnt have dmt in the bark and only a tiny bit in the leaves but lots of other oils so a no go realy,obtusifolia flower xmas january and the flowers are a duller yellow not as bright as the longi,im yet to find it in my area.
i wanna i wana pipe full of portholes

#25 Posted : 10/2/2010 3:24:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

man there gum trees dude,im sure youl find pics on here somwhere
i wanna i wana pipe full of portholes

mumbles
#26 Posted : 10/2/2010 5:36:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah swim has had no success with longifolia and has read about 8 other accounts confirming that fact, so stick to hunting for obtusifolia and you'll be happy Very happy

Magicman
#27 Posted : 10/2/2010 10:25:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I live in South Africa , so I'm not too sure if the flowering times are the same , but we will see.
Yeah i'll dedicate my search to obtusifolia from now on.Thanx guys . I might also try acacia karroo but you guys wont know of/ have that

thanx againConfused

mumbles
#28 Posted : 10/2/2010 1:25:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There has to be more species out there we don't know about. If you have to inclination give it a 500g trial and see what happens. You might be pleasantly surprised.

PREV12