We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
phalaris grass i.d. Options

Solving Ennui
#1 Posted : 9/28/2010 7:03:35 AM

Chris

anyone know a good guide for taxonomy on phalaris grasses, in my current living situation attempting an extract on something i don't have to mail order would be alot easier

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

mickster003
#2 Posted : 10/15/2010 8:19:18 PM

mike

phalaris grass is a dead end trail, unless you intend to cultivate in , which also will entail perfect growing/ cultivating conditions.

not worth it.... try to get MHRB

its possible to get high yields but only under strict circumstances, other wise youll be working a kilo of grass for a possible hit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kratom was used for physical labor in Thailand prior to its illegal classification. Consuming Kratom lowers body temperature by approximately a degree, increases melanin production in the skin—providing more sun protection, and it is energizing both mentally and physically. It is also used to treat diarrhea, normalize blood sugar in diabetes, normalize blood pressure and battle intestinal parasites.