We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Space Jam Options

Over
#1 Posted : 9/27/2010 7:17:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would be posting this here https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=14275 but I can't yet.

So,

Saturday I went to Safeway and rounded up all the needed ingredients to make this stuff. Only the freshest green herbs and hole nutmeg were used. I ended up making way too much but oh well. 2 tablespoons down the hatch around 5:30pm and I retreated to my room to wait. Quickly I became sleepy and lay on my bed for a quick nap (weird dreams). Awoke around 7pm and went back to the kitchen feeling very much like I had smoked a bowl of weed. I decided to eat 1 more tablespoon just to get the full feeling.

Well short story even shorter this stuff works and behaves, in my body anyway, almost exactly like pot! Dry mouth, bloodshot squinty eyes, and even the munchies! Not only that, but it lasts for 12 hours easily, I was still feeling stoned this morning till around noon. Around 2am while trying to fall asleep mild CEVs were experienced. I will soon experiment with a higher dose to see if a more psychedelic experience will result.

The down side? It tastes bad, even with the syrup, so have some tasty beverage to wash it down. I had some gas today, maybe the paste was to blame, maybe the milk I drank with it. The dry mouth is very persistent, have drinks, lots of drinks. That's about it, not bad at all actually!

If you like being stoned all day this is your dream mix, and fully legal!
Get over it, fear and doubt, revealed in the light, then cast out!

Over is an idea, nothing more, not a person, more a dream.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 9/27/2010 7:25:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Over wrote:
Well short story even shorter this stuff works and behaves, in my body anyway, almost exactly like pot! Dry mouth, bloodshot squinty eyes, and even the munchies! Not only that, but it lasts for 12 hours easily, I was still feeling stoned this morning till around noon. Around 2am while trying to fall asleep mild CEVs were experienced. I will soon experiment with a higher dose to see if a more psychedelic experience will result.

This sounds exactly like any nutmeg experience. The "space jam" is in fact based on nutmeg, the other components are present mainly for potentiation. Did you really experience the pleasant effects similar to cannabis too? What I get with nutmeg is more or less just like oral cannabis minus every hint of euphoria or any well-being. Not much fun, in other words.

Over
#3 Posted : 9/27/2010 7:30:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
Over wrote:

This sounds exactly like any nutmeg experience. The "space jam" is in fact based on nutmeg, the other components are present mainly for potentiation. Did you really experience the pleasant effects similar to cannabis too? What I get with nutmeg is more or less just like oral cannabis minus every hint of euphoria or any well-being. Not much fun, in other words.

I understand the workings of this space paste. It felt very much like pot, even the euphoria after I took the 3rd tablespoon. I will be trying more and will report.

eyorca
#4 Posted : 9/30/2010 6:35:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

that's great.. Smile

like you said though,, always drink lots of water getting really dehydrated sucks!!Smile

nn-DMT
#5 Posted : 9/30/2010 8:52:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In the thread that the OP linked to, 69Ron says nutmeg oil could be substituted. I want to try this sometime, it sounds like it would be perfect on a cold snowy or stormy day Cool. What Evening Glory said about it just being a nutmeg experience, I would think it would be much different because of the inhibitors in it, sorta like how DMT with harmalas is substantially diffent type of experience than DMT alone.

I was thinking about ingestion methoods, and I think I want to try mixing it with guacamole and making a burrito out of it using space jam, guacamole, diced tomatoes, onions, green peppers, scrambled eggs, sausage. maybe even picante sauce. Who knows? this might actually turn out to be a delightful "baked" breakfast burrito Very happy
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

Over
#6 Posted : 9/30/2010 9:16:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nn-DMT wrote:
In the thread that the OP linked to, 69Ron says nutmeg oil could be substituted. I want to try this sometime, it sounds like it would be perfect on a cold snowy or stormy day Cool. What Evening Glory said about it just being a nutmeg experience, I would think it would be much different because of the inhibitors in it, sorta like how DMT with harmalas is substantially diffent type of experience than DMT alone.

I was thinking about ingestion methoods, and I think I want to try mixing it with guacamole and making a burrito out of it using space jam, guacamole, diced tomatoes, onions, green peppers, scrambled eggs, sausage. maybe even picante sauce. Who knows? this might actually turn out to be a delightful "baked" breakfast burrito Very happy

If you find a way to make it taste good I'll be shocked! So please do report.