We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
NDE and Kathy Forti Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 9/27/2010 12:39:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gibran2
#2 Posted : 9/27/2010 12:56:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Near Death Experience Research Foundation has lots of “experience reports” that are very reminiscent of DMT experiences.

edit: I listened to part I and am very skeptical about the “Trinfinity8” device.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Morphane
#3 Posted : 9/27/2010 3:51:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, I look forward to hearing Kathy Forti's experience.

In regard to DMT and NDE similarity - I have never read a DMT account that has featured a life review.

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 9/27/2010 11:40:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^On an interesting tangent, I have heard of quite a few Iboga experiences that featured a life review.

gibran2
#5 Posted : 9/27/2010 2:02:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Morphane wrote:
Thanks, I look forward to hearing Kathy Forti's experience.

In regard to DMT and NDE similarity - I have never read a DMT account that has featured a life review.

Neither have I, but a good many of the NDEs I’ve read don’t include a life review either.

Also, Kathy Forti talks very little (surprisingly little) about her experience and talks an awful lot about the machine she’s selling.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

gibran2
#6 Posted : 9/30/2010 2:34:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FYI: The NDE Research Foundation says that about 25% of NDEs include a life review.

Here’s what seems like a much more genuinely expressed NDE: Nanci Danison Interview Part 1

Experience report of same: Nanci D's NDE

Morphane
#7 Posted : 9/30/2010 4:57:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The Trinfinity8 device doesn't interest me. I'm more interested in Nanci's account, because I want to know what I should be doing here. Her message: just enjoy the experience, rings true.

I thought Nanci was extremely sweet, and I enjoyed the interviewer.

The impression I get is that NDE is the official experience for the disincarnate soul leaving the body. There are no alien octupuses, bizarre machine elves, and all the other bizarre things that psychedelics can reveal. I feel like the NDE is the front door, and DMT is the back door, but in both cases there seem to be intelligences making sure you are okay. In both cases it seems possible to have an encounter with the Source.

Really interesting.

Apoc
#8 Posted : 9/30/2010 8:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Trinfinity8 System Includes:
Trinfinity8 Device
Trinfinity8 Quartz Crystal Rods w/ leads
USB Cable
Software CD & User Manual
Trinfinity8 Carrying Case
2 year Warranty
Free Upgrades
Price: $8,000 USD (*laptop not included)

You gotta be kidding me.

physics envy
#9 Posted : 12/23/2010 8:06:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I posted this link at the end of another thread, but it probably would be better suited to add to this thread. It's a collection of NDE experience reports spliced together. Like Morphane, I enjoy them because they are free of psychedelic overtones, astral projection ideas, etc. I do think they are still biased as I think *some* of what they see is based on their current life belief systems. But overall, they seem to be pretty "clean" experiences.

"Near Death Experiences (2010)" by in5D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A292PF-bseA
Salvia quid enthusiast

proto-pax
#10 Posted : 12/23/2010 7:28:56 PM

bird-brain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

"I am an energy being connected to the energy all around me through the consciousness of my right hemisphere. We are energy beings connected to one another through the consciousness of our right hemispheres as one human family and right here right now we are brother and sisters on this planet here to make the world a better place."
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Global
#11 Posted : 12/23/2010 8:27:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

physics envy wrote:
I posted this link at the end of another thread, but it probably would be better suited to add to this thread. It's a collection of NDE experience reports spliced together. Like Morphane, I enjoy them because they are free of psychedelic overtones, astral projection ideas, etc. I do think they are still biased as I think *some* of what they see is based on their current life belief systems. But overall, they seem to be pretty "clean" experiences.

"Near Death Experiences (2010)" by in5D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A292PF-bseA

I think that the NDEs as well as DMT experiences are inherently biased by their current life belief systems. Those systems are what provide many of the potential labels in terms of trying to define and relate what they saw.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb