We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
lime what????? Options

electrolunchbox
#1 Posted : 9/26/2010 2:46:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok I have done so any A/B I could do one blind folded. I really like them I feel like I have more controle with my yeilds. I tryed to new things that I have never used before: Lime, and shredded root bark. I have allways used pre powderd root bark which now I know why I like to use it so much. Lye has done me well in the past even though it's toxic it's easy to use. What appield to me about lime is that a pound is only 2.50 usd at wally world compaired to the 12.50 usd at the depot. And lime duh is food grade so no fumes burns ect. Ect.
this is where I got confused ok so I did all my acid boils I did not know how much mhrb I had ½lb or ¼lb idk either way I broke it up by hand and blened it and it look nice and shredded. I did 3:1 (h2o: vinegar) boils that after three boild I had a little under a galon of acidic mimosa wine. I useualy would take that amount boil it down to about a quart so I could use less lye and I useualy have quart jugs lying around, but this time I only had a gallon jug. I pourd in what looked like about the same amount of lime as root bark. It looked totally differant than that of lye. It turned a chalky grey color and after night due to me thinking it would take a few hours for the dmt acitate to turn to a freebase. Well it separated? I now have a layer of h2o and a layer of the black grey at the bottom. Is this cool? And why dose it seem that lime dose not disolve fully nomater how I shake it? I don't get lime. Please help a fellow nexusian friends thank yiu
these post are excerpts from the daily life of a madman. One thinks that thought should be left alone......

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/26/2010 10:34:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Before using another chemical, you should research! There are some things you cant substitute without making modifications, and lime is a good example of this. It isnt very water soluble, thats why its not used in normal teks. If you look at the 3 teks which use lime, which is amorfati's approach, q21's tek and ron's mescaline tek (please go read them in the nexus wiki), the lime is mixed with the source material and small amounts of water, only enough for making a paste.

now the ideal would be if you would have that drier, but you cant dry with much heat otherwise freebase dmt can vaporize. Maybe with a fan, bit of heat (under 60 celcius), and also adding some more mimosa and lime to soak up water if you have. Then proceed as the above mentioned teks go...

electrolunchbox
#3 Posted : 9/26/2010 10:56:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah I get it now I shuould have read throuh them better. Could I add some lye to fix this problem or am I screwed? I'll try and let some of the wather evappp off slowly. I thank you endlessness. I noticed that when I added my naptha it was forming a foam layer or an emusion on top and would not sep. I poured off this foam added more lime to make a paste then I noticed that the naptha was speerating.
these post are excerpts from the daily life of a madman. One thinks that thought should be left alone......

ouro
#4 Posted : 9/27/2010 5:27:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1 part lime + 1 parts sodium carb = 2 parts lye + precip.

just a thought you might find helpful...

edit: typos... yes typos in 2 lines of text. i suck at typing