We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
- Options

azrael
#21 Posted : 9/28/2010 6:02:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ash wrote:
But you cannot tell, and neither can anyone else, if all entities have good intentions. It's really just my perception, but it's also a perception to think it can only be good, don't you agree? Who's to say there isn't aleins lightyears away trying to maniuplate us when they find away into a consciousness? Ehhhh? Razz

I never said entities only have good intentions, can't eliminate either. You made up a possible motivation so I threw some out there too. Trying to keep some balance around here.

If you're gonna play the "it's all perception" argument then look there for your answers.

and if you're just here to have fun arguing, check out the cosmic teapot with regard to evil aliens taking over your mind on dmt.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ash
#22 Posted : 9/28/2010 12:10:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

clavicus
#23 Posted : 9/28/2010 7:16:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ash wrote:
-My body and the room vibrate like an electric tooth brush but so fast it sounds like high pitched buzzing.
-Hands shrink and wrinkle up like an old man. Skin is yellow, every imperfection seems more colorful.
-Sometimes feel like aliens are experimenting on my eyes and body. I can't see them, I just feel it.

I actually get these three things too. The old man hands are pretty weird. It's like I'm being shown what my hand would look like if I lived to be 200 years old.
All characters and events described in these posts are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Apoc
#24 Posted : 9/29/2010 7:30:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ash wrote:
I just feel like when I take DMT I go to somewhere that's a big JOKE. Like any spiritual wanting I have is taken away and laughed at.

Exactly. That sounds great to me. A few times I've taken dmt and taken along some personal "spiritual" trinkets to look at. I hoped the dmt would somehow give those spiritual images greater meaning or something. Instead, when under the influence of dmt, I end up having little interest in what my everyday self used to call spirituality. I end up pushing my spiritual images aside, finding them a distraction to the inner force I am witnessing, which is greater than any idea I have ever had. And it doesn't need any added stimulus, like thought, or looking at a picture. The dmt does its own thing.

It's so weird. I read your descriptions of your trips, and it sounds, in a lot of ways, similar to what I experience. The only difference is you seem unimpressed with it. lol. I guess people interpret things differently. For me, the "visuals" have inherent meaning. Meaning is automatically transmitted and processed. No thought required. Just let it happen.... or don't take it. I wouldn't bother with dmt if I all got from it was a weird cartoon. Have you ever taken ayahuasca, or pharma? Meaning seems much easier to retain from aya trips. On low doses especially, things take on a tone that is more connected to this world. Smoked trips are like cutting the cord to everyday reality. Maybe you find no meaning when the cord gets cut.

bodhi
#25 Posted : 9/30/2010 5:21:02 AM

it's just a dream

I have a similar visual experience, but have strong emotional feelings at various times throughout the whole trip. I can't quite figure out the visuals, but I do know that the emotions feel so pure, unlike any I have ever felt. Perhaps it's the loss of self that allows one to experience this. Early on I had a desire or expectation, but now I have decided to go wherever it brings me.

Bill Cipher
#26 Posted : 9/30/2010 9:27:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This certainly isn't meant to disrespect or to minimize your experience, but I think we can only get out of this ride what it is that we bring to the party.

If you're not a particularly spiritual person, your experiences may never take on what it is you expect as a spiritual tone. For me, it is an experience of divinity, but perhaps this is just my personal tool for processing an impossibility. By this I mean that my reaction to participating in such a monumental and staggering conundrum is to interpet the experience as divinity - or rather an infinite river of energy I feel connecting the all that is. What else to call it, really? I don't always treat it sacramentally. I don't always pay it the proper respect. I have, in fact, as many rough ass kicking journies as I do the bliss and ecstasy ones - but my overall experience is still one of, I suppose, a state of grace. It's always a privileged participation in something much greater than myself - though whether or not it's a manisfestation of my mind I have no idea.

My only advice if what you want is to dig deep and shatter some barriers, is to continue working and let it flow - refine your technique, close your eyes, and try to quiet your mind. This experience will amaze you with it's ability to evolve, but you need to let go of expectations. It WILL exceed the wildest of them, whatever you take away from it.

Ash
#27 Posted : 9/30/2010 1:44:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

Felnik
#28 Posted : 9/30/2010 3:33:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say that the dmt experience evolves over time and has many many levels. Eventually IT changes and you change.

flow with it and just dig whats happening . it has some kind of strange evolution. Whats happening to me now is in order of magnitude different than when i started years ago now. Cartoon land is gone completely.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Ash
#29 Posted : 9/30/2010 4:43:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

PREV12