We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
- Options

Ash
#1 Posted : 9/26/2010 2:27:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

-

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gibran2
#2 Posted : 9/26/2010 4:00:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Most importantly, accept your experiences, whatever they may be.

Secondly, close your eyes!

Finally, I find that pre-dosing with sublingual harmalas increases the likelihood of a more “meaningful” experience.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Sally
#3 Posted : 9/26/2010 8:50:36 AM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Ash wrote:
I really want a spiritual experience but I ALWAYS just go to weird land! I feel like I'm the only one who gets this!

I agree with gibran2, also, people who really want a spiritual experience seem to over analyse their visuals looking for a spiritual theme. Upon reflection they always say 'just go with it'. Just relax into it and it will come. Very happy

And don't worry, you aren't the only one! The descriptions of your experiences are consistent with many experience reports I have read, many people have had the same problem. Smile

xx

ॐ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . ॐ

ॐ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR ॐ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

KwisatzHaderach
#4 Posted : 9/26/2010 9:39:57 AM

everything is becoming

Spirituality is what you make of it. It's not like everyone is having this "one" spiritual trip when they feel that they've broken through this barrier. It's just about being open to see yourself and the world in new perspectives, which can allow someone to possibly draw more insight from things/situations normally taken for granted. And when this type of introspection allows one to transcend beyond the prior definition of oneself into a new means of experience and living, they've made their trip "spiritual".

In fact I've always felt that what I "see" in hyperspace is personalized to me (though I do agree with some of the general DMT trip archetypes), and I would expect the same for every person. But I think it's also important to remember, its not all about seeing...with your physical eyes at least. It's about the experience as a total package. Perception.

thankyou
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

Sally
#5 Posted : 9/26/2010 10:29:49 AM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

It is also true that DMT gives you what you need, not what you want. Maybe you're already a spiritually enlightened being?! Very happy
ॐ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . ॐ

ॐ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR ॐ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

Ash
#6 Posted : 9/26/2010 11:54:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

-

Ash
#7 Posted : 9/26/2010 1:25:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

corridors of my cells
#8 Posted : 9/26/2010 3:54:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ur trip doesnt sound too weird at all.. most aspects from the list u mentioned are very familiar.. but you should really surrender and not try to make a meaning out of it. One time i had a trip that i was playing a computer game in my trip. was so boring to play a FPS game in my dmt trip... couldnt concentrate to change it or do anythin about it.. but i accepted that in that trip im supposed to play that game and did it..

one more trick is defating your spice... i noticed yellow spice with fats and n-oxide in it is more cartoonish and better for having closed eye visuals... but as much as u clean it the trip gets more serious and spiritual rather then cartoonish. your body and room vibrating is also fine thats a normal feeling.

Sexual energy u get is also ok coz you feel refreshed or reborn after the trip.. so that can effect ur sexual feelings.

keep on smoking.. its not gonna be always the same.. but keep my suggestion in ur mind to defat ur dmt.

Gud luck

Ash
#9 Posted : 9/26/2010 4:26:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

Felnik
#10 Posted : 9/26/2010 4:43:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you keep working with spice your experiences will evolve and change.
I got cartoon stuff for a long time it was so crazy and weird . I would get this bizarre cartoonish colored character that took many forms right in my face. sometimes it looked like a shiny colored plastic character. In the beginning it was so new I would just lay there in a state of shock and awe staring at this stuff. I think its an early stage of building a relationship with it.

I always got the feeling it was trying to scare me . I actually stopped putting up with it. I got sick of this intense cartoon thing trying to intimidate me, INstead of just laying there and dealing with it i began to test various mind projections to try to "say stop messing with me I know what your trying to do" . In as sincere and loving way possible.
Try to interact with those cartoon things. Its some kind of testing game it plays with you. Something began to shift when I started to move my attention away from that stuff and in one sense project an intention that i'm not fooled by it. These are the gate keepers of hyperspace in my opinion and part of some kind of weird right of passage.

Whats important is that i was ready and confident enough to do this. It was only after many many journeys that i was able to get the nerve to confront this thing. You will know when you are ready to start to turn the tables.

When you feel you are strong enough in that zone try to project yourself into it and see what happens.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Felnik
#11 Posted : 9/26/2010 5:02:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spice and nature are the best . Sounds like a you had a great time I love it. more people should try it outside in nature.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

Ash
#12 Posted : 9/26/2010 5:04:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

gibran2
#13 Posted : 9/26/2010 5:16:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KwisatzHaderach wrote:
Spirituality is what you make of it. It's not like everyone is having this "one" spiritual trip when they feel that they've broken through this barrier. It's just about being open to see yourself and the world in new perspectives, which can allow someone to possibly draw more insight from things/situations normally taken for granted. And when this type of introspection allows one to transcend beyond the prior definition of oneself into a new means of experience and living, they've made their trip "spiritual".

I must respectfully disagree: My experiences vary quite a bit, from incredibly funny, sexual, totally alien-technical, to personally meaningful and deeply spiritual. The spiritual experiences aren’t too frequent, but when they come, it’s very clear that I’ve “broken through a barrier”. It is not “what I make of it”. It is presented quite clearly and unambiguously. And upon return, the usual response is to drop to my knees crying and giving thanks, filled with gratitude for being given the chance to participate. These kinds of experiences are the deepest experiences I have ever had in my life - with or without DMT.

The first time I ever had such an experience was also the first time I used sublingual harmalas (about 15mg caapi copy). Maybe it was coincidence, but I’ve been pre-dosing with harmalas ever since.

gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Shayku
#14 Posted : 9/26/2010 6:10:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"It feels sinister, because I feel like all it's trying to do is make me consentrate on the visuals in a manipulating way."

I understand that feeling. The way I've interpreted it is that it is indeed trying to manipulate me, but for our mutual benefit. The sinister part is merely a projection of my inability to trust and let go. Try letting it manipulate you, do what it says, look where it wants you to look, it is trying to guide you to the next step. It is trying to strip away the superfluous elements of your mind, like language and doubt and thought, to get at the essence of consciousness. Let it drive. Then if you want to interact, do it in no uncertain terms, it will notice, but don't try to keep anything away from it, let go of "being".
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

KwisatzHaderach
#15 Posted : 9/27/2010 1:51:34 AM

everything is becoming

gibran2 wrote:
KwisatzHaderach wrote:

I must respectfully disagree: My experiences vary quite a bit, from incredibly funny, sexual, totally alien-technical, to personally meaningful and deeply spiritual. The spiritual experiences aren’t too frequent, but when they come, it’s very clear that I’ve “broken through a barrier”. It is not “what I make of it”. It is presented quite clearly and unambiguously. And upon return, the usual response is to drop to my knees crying and giving thanks, filled with gratitude for being given the chance to participate. These kinds of experiences are the deepest experiences I have ever had in my life - with or without DMT.

The first time I ever had such an experience was also the first time I used sublingual harmalas (about 15mg caapi copy). Maybe it was coincidence, but I’ve been pre-dosing with harmalas ever since.

Hey there!

No offense taken, but I think all I'm trying to say is that every experience is subjective. That "breaking through the barrier" is a personal achievement because you allowed yourself to be completely open to any possible experience. What is on the other side of the barrier, only you will know and only you will be able to integrate it. Ultimately, you fought back your ego and fear and let yourself completely go. You know then you've transcended your ego nature. So Spirituality is what you make out of it because the experience is completely subjective. If there was just that "One" spiritual experience everyone was seeking, then I think we would have more synchronicity in belief systems. At the moment, the general consensus seems to be that there is something beyond this world, we just don't know what. I see a lot of posts about alien communications, multiple dimensions, we are already dead living in a dream, insects come and dissect you, etc. into infinity. I would say these people have "broken the barrier" yet they have all personalized their experience in different ways. But who's to say they're right or wrong when they've experienced something so deep and personal, that there simply is no other way of thinking now?

But in the end, it doesn't matter because a lesson is never good enough until you learn it yourself and internalize it. So I guess all we can do is keep searching and growing.
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

camdemonium
#16 Posted : 9/27/2010 5:06:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sally wrote:
DMT gives you what you need, not what you want.

EXACTLY!
Om Mani Padme Hum

azrael
#17 Posted : 9/27/2010 9:48:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

camdemonium wrote:
Sally wrote:
DMT gives you what you need, not what you want.

EXACTLY!

ah, so true so true.

Ash wrote:
It feels sinister, because I feel like all it's trying to do is make me consentrate on the visuals in a manipulating way.

Try thinking "that's alright, just fine" and relaxing into the moment when this happens. Maybe they're trying to show you how to have a better visual experience (how to look), or teach you something, or familiarize you with the territory, etc.

Let them show you what they're going to show you and examine you as they like. Become joyous. Don't be shy Very happy

Ash
#18 Posted : 9/27/2010 10:13:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

-

gibran2
#19 Posted : 9/27/2010 2:15:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ash wrote:
But you cannot tell, and neither can anyone else, if all entities have good intentions. It's really just my perception, but it's also a perception to think it can only be good, don't you agree? Who's to say there isn't aleins lightyears away trying to maniuplate us when they find away into a consciousness? Ehhhh? Razz

Part of the deal we make whenever we take DMT is that we get the DMT experience and “they” get us. I always try to keep that in mind – I’m not just receiving, I’m also giving. And what I’m giving is not insignificant: I’m giving everything – my identity, my mind, and my body. It requires a certain amount of trust to go into an experience with that understanding, and I believe it’s necessary to accept the two-way nature of the experience.

Felnik
#20 Posted : 9/27/2010 4:33:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Focus on your own intentions don't give any energy to the concept of aliens with bad intensions.

I went down that road for a little while and it was a dead end only creating anxiety,paranoia and fear.

I speak only of my own experience. The entities that i am encountering now are some kind of energy being made of opaque colored panels. There is a definite exchange taking place. At the most basic level there is acknowledgement of my presence in hyperspace.

gibran2 wrote:
Part of the deal we make whenever we take DMT is that we get the DMT experience and “they” get us. I always try to keep that in mind – I’m not just receiving, I’m also giving. And what I’m giving is not insignificant: I’m giving everything – my identity, my mind, and my body. It requires a certain amount of trust to go into an experience with that understanding, and I believe it’s necessary to accept the two-way nature of the experience.
Arthur C. Clarke

12NEXT