We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introducing to the nexus: zeekborg Options

zeekborg
#1 Posted : 9/25/2010 9:47:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexians! Although this is not my first post, I feel that now is the right time to write my introduction essay. Having completed my first extractions and having had a breakthrough experience and many sub breakthroughs (which I have gained some new perspectives from) I believe that I can now say with some confidence that I have at least an inkling about what DMT is about. Don't get me wrong in that I feel I have done and seen everything, not even close. I know that I have just hit the tip of the iceberg.

So with that out of the way let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 19 and having finished high school i am taking some time off to discover what I really want to do with my life. I'm interested in chemistry, philosophy, and social sciences in general. I plan on going into post secondary but I'm just not sure what exactly i want to study yet. I was introduced to psychedelics when i was 17 and have had a few LSD and shroom trips under my belt. I stumbled upon the nexus after reading about DMT on erowid. I'm always careful with what i put into my body and although I'm consider myself fairly open minded I definitely wouldn't experiment with everything that's out there. What really made me decide to go and get the materials to extract DMT is the total awe for it by those on this site. Most of the people here have spent time exploring this substance, and reading the good and bad trip reports and how these experiences have changed members lives really appealed to me. At first I used this site primarily to discover what DMT is, how to make it, etc... But now I use it more to explore what my journeys could mean and how to get more meaning out of them.

I seek to make myself a better person and already has DMT positively furthered that goal. This site had taught me so much already and even in the nursery I've received great help and comments on what I've posted thus far. I would love to be able to contribute what I can to the rest of forum. Thanks for keeping this site a place of free knowledge where individuals can come to discuss what has been condemned by many who have never experienced what substances like these can do for you.

Much peace, love, and understanding brothers and sisters.
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!