We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Undiscovered DMT-containing Plants Options

Sally
#41 Posted : 9/30/2010 3:59:42 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Eranik wrote:
The tree has pale grayish bark and mimosa like leafs plus really sharp single thorns like needles. needles were bright red in the young trees but couldn't see them at older tree (they're very tall).

My boyfriend just took a look at the description (he loves plants) he informs me that from your description, it sounds like an acacia. Now all we need to do is narrow it down to which species it is. Which shouldn't be hard considering there is only 1300!!

Onward and forward Laughing

xx
ॐ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . ॐ

ॐ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR ॐ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eranik
#42 Posted : 11/8/2010 4:00:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Sally,

Finally found another batch of these mushrooms I was talking about. I took some pics just today, can you identify?
Also I took some pics of a mimosa/acacia looking plant, it's still very young, the gardener said it gives yellow flowers, but couldn't remember which season it flowers. can you at least narrow it down a bit if it's a true acacia or not? since Acacias at least are worthy of a blind experimental extraction IMO.

Eranik attached the following image(s):
DSCF1287.jpg (152kb) downloaded 168 time(s).
DSCF1286.jpg (287kb) downloaded 164 time(s).
DSCF1288.jpg (208kb) downloaded 165 time(s).
DSCF1289.jpg (197kb) downloaded 164 time(s).
DSCF1290.jpg (217kb) downloaded 165 time(s).
DSCF1291.jpg (206kb) downloaded 162 time(s).
DSCF1292.jpg (266kb) downloaded 157 time(s).
DSCF1293.jpg (282kb) downloaded 154 time(s).
DSCF1294.jpg (264kb) downloaded 154 time(s).
Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking ADHD liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.

DiMiTriX
#43 Posted : 11/8/2010 8:10:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mm definetly not a psilocybe sp Confused
Tz'is aná

Mitakuye Oyasin
#44 Posted : 1/2/2011 4:49:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eranik,

SWIM is curious. What is life like in T*ehran? Are there others like you who are interested in entheogens? Just a few or are there many? What is the main reason for the interest in entheogens for yourself and your friends? In the US we get a very distorted view of the rest of the world, especially the m*iddle eas*t from most of our media. Thanks for any info you might be willing to share.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Pontos
#45 Posted : 1/2/2011 9:28:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's certainly no A. muscaria either... If you go to the library and look for a mycology book specific to your region, you may be able to identify it by making a spore print and examining it under a low power microscope. There's a broad unknown category too. Usually referred to as LBMs - little brown mushrooms, they're nondescript. Some are deadly, some might be edible. No way to easily determine this, 'cause they all pretty much look alike. Be careful, although you probably you needn't be as quite as careful as Sally suggests. We're talking about mushrooms not an unknown pathogen. I can't think of a single species that's so toxic as to harm you simply by handling it. The safety precautions I'd take are pick it gently, handle it lightly, wash your hands, keep it separate from any edibles (and other samples, to avoid spore cross-contamination), and if it's toxic dispose of it in a manner where it is inaccessible to both people and animals. There's a saying "Mushroom hunters are either old or bold, but not both..." Best of luck.

Pontos

P.S. If you find such a book, it will probably tell which species are the kind (magic) you want to be looking for, and they'll be usually listed as "toxic" or "poisonous."

YoshiCali323
#46 Posted : 1/5/2011 11:08:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Am also curious about finding DMT-containing plants i'd rather go out on a adventure and searching to make it fun but i live in a rather urban area South Gate Ca (323) area so it might be 10x harder for me than someone who lives in South America Crying or very sad

R4VEN
#47 Posted : 1/8/2011 1:32:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

cant you get dmt from the pineal gland of animals? Im not saying to go out and kill an animal for dmt that would be wrong, but im curious to know?

PREV123