We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Breakthrough Options

zeekborg
#1 Posted : 9/25/2010 5:53:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I figured I'd make a write up of my first breakthrough. To capture the significance of it I'll paint you the picture of the last month or so. So having completed my first few 50 g extractions I had been using DMT almost everyother day, the first couple of times were far from breakthroughs and a few were very close to breakthroughs but just no quite there. The strongest trips felt like strong acid or mushroom trips but from what I had read it seemed like I was missing something.

So over the last month I used DMT very heavily, very slowly increasing the dosage (I'm eyeballing it and don't have a scale yet, nor do any of my friends or anyone I know use dmt so I'm not really sure what weight im really looking at). With this in mind I didn't want to put too much in and get myself into too deep of water. Finally after many close and many not so close breakthroughs I began to wonder if what I have is even DMT.

One night with the attempt to breakthrough I put in a fair sized chunk which was more then I ever put. after ignition I closed my eyes and it saw what appeared to be a figure that was transforming into a variety of things, from lizards puffing its frills and sticking its tongue out at me to fairies to everything in between but it was just on the edge of my vision and this certainly was not anything like the profound experiences that I was expecting. At the end of the visuals the being transformed into a beautiful girl that beckoned me with its finger, as if I should follow it then things slowly faded to blackness.

Finally I thought this is going to be the night. I put in a chunk that if that didn't break me through I dont know what would. I said a prayer and when to ignite, then i stopped. I was chickening out. So i put the pipe away and for the next couple of hours I tried not thinking about anything to do with DMT, if i was scared I shouldn't do it. But the more I tried not thinking about it the more I wondered what this apparently phenomenal experience was. I decided that I'd rather have a terrifying experience then have that wondering feeling so with another prayer I ignited and took two or three solid inhales. there was tonnes more but I just felt that this was it.

My eyes closed (almost automatically, and I didn't have to think about keeping them closed this time) and a gigantic dome descended upon me. It was white and appeared to be infinitely high. My perspective then changed, it was as if "I" had sit up (there was no body persay but there was something that was distinctly me). sitting up the circular dome somehow came down into a square room. on one of the walls there was a sheet of glass and through this was a white hallway that stretched into infinity. on another wall was a set of double hinged doors. I stepped through the doors and into another infinity hallway.

As I looked down the hallway two figures appeared out of nowhere. They were wearing hazmat suits and I had the distinct feeling that I was in some sort of laboratory and that these creatures were going to dissect me or in the very least study me. There was a pause of, as we examined each other (I assumed maybe they were afraid that they're specimen had escaped).

All of what I was thinking I could somehow feel was being communicated telepathically with both the two hazmat beings in front of me as well as some sort of entity that I could not see but was somewhere whithin the complex I was located whithin. Then suddenly, as if they knew my concerns and worries, a flood of emotion. The two hazmat beings disappeared from my sight and I was now looking at the dome again. There was no threat now, just laughter, the Two hazmat beings were a joke. Although there were no words just emotions it was clear to me what the entity (or entities inside the complex were doing). They were congratulating me on my first trip into hyperspace, they were glad i conquered my fear and I felt a little silly because of how non threatening this all was. I had an overwhelming sense of gratitude which was communicated with the entities, and I knew that I could now explore hyperspace when the time was right.

The whole event being over i opened my eyes staring at a bright light installed in my bedroom ceiling it was very beautiful and I immediately felt as if i wouldn't need to do DMT for a long time after this, where as before it was almost a compulsion. I knew what people spoke of when they said "the call" and I know I'll hear the call again but for now I am very content and happy that I have been excepted into hyperspace.
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill โ€“ the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill โ€“ you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ms. Munki
#2 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:40:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

zeekborg wrote:

All of what I was thinking I could somehow feel was being communicated telepathically with both the two hazmat beings in front of me as well as some sort of entity that I could not see but was somewhere whithin the complex I was located whithin. Then suddenly, as if they knew my concerns and worries, a flood of emotion. The two hazmat beings disappeared from my sight and I was now looking at the dome again. There was no threat now, just laughter, the Two hazmat beings were a joke. Although there were no words just emotions it was clear to me what the entity (or entities inside the complex were doing). They were congratulating me on my first trip into hyperspace, they were glad i conquered my fear and I felt a little silly because of how non threatening this all was. I had an overwhelming sense of gratitude which was communicated with the entities, and I knew that I could now explore hyperspace when the time was right.

i have also experienced this telepathic communication! and i've also experienced a joking, lighthearted trip to hyperspace as well. it's such a good feeling to be welcomed by them!

thanks for sharing Smile
just be yourself... everyone else is already taken

zeekborg
#3 Posted : 9/25/2010 8:32:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thinking back on it the thing I'm most amazed with is how sober you feel while your there, every other sub break thru dose seemed to turn me into a drooling vegetable but once you hit that magic spot you don't seem to be intoxicated at all.

Also thinking about it I'm amazed with the similarities of other trip reports referencing a waiting room or the dome. It sort of felt like a combination of the two and wasn't what i expected at all but very strange that there are such similarities. Even though I completely believe that it's just a manifestation of you, it really makes you wonder if it's all in your mind.
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill โ€“ the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill โ€“ you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

vibrancy3
#4 Posted : 9/25/2010 9:52:54 PM

Josh

Nice Trip report, that was decent read