We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone interested in joining a weekly or monthly "she" event Options

demiourgos
#1 Posted : 9/24/2010 7:59:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone interested in joining a weekly or monthly "she" event. Well that is if it is not going to take anything away from the main she events that go onWut? Just have been interested in the whole conectivity side of spice recently and would like to start looking into doing a little more, with like mind people. An invetigation into mind travel sort of thing i suppose. Please just say if it's going to conflict with the main "she" events, but is just a thought i have and was wondering if anyone is interested. Well people if any are interested would sure like to set one up, will have to organise it more if there are people that would like to start Smile.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 9/24/2010 10:09:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I'd be interested in general. The next official SHE is on Oct. 23rd as far as I understood, I'm not sure if it makes sense to try anything between now and then, since it's so close. But after the last (inofficial) one yesterday, I'm also very interested in it. Not as much for the mind-travel aspect but for the support it gives.
In any case, I'd be interested and up for it as long as my real life doesn't interfere with the dates we set. Even if you are the FALSE GOD.... Razz

cheers
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Cheop
#3 Posted : 9/24/2010 11:21:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Consider me interested Very happy
Anything Cheop posts is of a fictional nature

Ellis D'Empty
#4 Posted : 9/25/2010 12:18:17 AM

Snirfneblin

I'm def. interested. OFC This would mean I need to get off my lazy butt and get some materials together to get some Stallion's xD but that should be happening within the month (hopefully in time for the Oct 23rd SHE.... hopefully)

What were you thinking?
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

vibrancy3
#5 Posted : 9/25/2010 1:19:41 AM

Josh

Count me in 4 the Next SHE on 23 Oct. i have been reading up on this event and it seems like a excersise that would provide very positive experiencre over all

(and not to forget discussing your experience and hearing about others who got involved)

Global
#6 Posted : 9/25/2010 1:22:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I'm definitely down.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 9/25/2010 1:55:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it should be a regular event, but not too often. You don't want to celebrate christmas every other day. I feel that it might be a good idea to have smaller, more regular SHEs (wave format) and bigger SHEs (one launch time) were we would really register on the SHE website, choose our symbols and so forth...

jungleheart
#8 Posted : 9/25/2010 4:26:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I imagine that new moons and full moons are something of SHE throughout the world, since these are celebrated among many in many cultures.

demiourgos
#9 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:25:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear people are interested in this and i think the offical one on oct 23 would be a good starting point and every full moon or new moon after that. As said by obliguhl we don't want to be doing one to often, but once a month would be good starting point if we all agree. I was thinking that if we started off the next full moon after oct 23(think its November 21), people can join if and when they want even if a month is to short or to long for them there would be at least one a month and hopefully a mixture of new people and excisting people for the "mini she" every month. I will start thinking of how to set things up any help or ideas would be a great help and as said by jungleheart the new and full moons are the time that this should be celebrated Would like to make this a group effort as i am sure there will be time that some of us can not be there. Thanks for the replies and will be posting more as soon as i can. Would also like to setup a log book so to speak so people can put down all that has happened in there dreams in the "mini She", think this would be a great way to document what everyone goes through and would provide ideas for the next one, any parts people would like to focus on as a group and the way people would like to go for the next one. I hope i have got down what i was meaning just find it hard to get ideas down on paper lol.
Thanks for the interest and will be posting more soon happy traveling till thenSmile

Demi

camdemonium
#10 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:44:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think we should definitely focus on synchronizing a launch time for everyone! The waves are a good idea, but if we all blasted off at once think of the possibilities!
Om Mani Padme Hum

Strange Gray Static Mayan Pattern
#11 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:50:46 PM

Nameless

Would be great. Count me on!
DMT T-Shirts, badges, mugs...
Comments by SGSMP are fantastic fabrications.

rOm
#12 Posted : 9/28/2010 8:38:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would be up for one or two "mini-SHE" a month fellowing the moon travel (new and full as jungleheart as mentionned).
The main SHE stays as obliguhl explicited.
Yeah, Well up for that !!
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !