We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
consuming powdered mimosa? Options

Apoc
#21 Posted : 10/8/2010 8:18:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

azrael wrote:
Interesting Apoc. Was the tiredness similar to the sedative effects of the previous attempt?

no, not at all. The sedation of the previous trip, which included 3g syrian rue, was much more pronounced. On a scale of 1-10, the previous trip was 9 on the sedated scale, while the recent trip with only mimosa and dmt citrate was about a 3.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

azrael
#22 Posted : 10/8/2010 8:25:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

so do you think it came from the syrian rue itself or the combination? and are you planning on doing more tests with mimosa powder alone?

Very happy

Apoc
#23 Posted : 10/8/2010 8:51:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

azrael wrote:
so do you think it came from the syrian rue itself or the combination?

probably the combination. I have taken harmalas alone and it's not as bad alone.

azrael wrote:
and are you planning on doing more tests with mimosa powder alone? Very happy

Why, are you gonna bust my ass? I probably will.

Apoc
#24 Posted : 10/19/2010 6:42:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Experiment #3

+0:00: 1g of 3x Syrian Rue extract. Capped
+0:20: 500mg powdered mimosa hostilis. Capped
+1:00: 30 mg freebase dmt. Smoked.

total discombobulation

After the 20 minutes of discombobulation, the next hour and a half was one of the sweetest rides I've taken, as the mimosa carried the rest of the trip.

This was a monster of a trip that I was not expecting. I was expecting something fairly light from this combo, but it hit with fury, and then with love. This was my first time smoking dmt with harmaline involved, and my first time smoking dmt with any form of oral dmt. It turned out to be way stronger than I expected. I am pleased with the combo. I have learned that by dosing at the right time, using the right combinations, and the right amounts, you can make your product go a long way, and get amazing experiences with minimal product.

I determined from my first mimosa trip that there is something in mimosa that gives the visions a more "realistic", or "solid" texture. So I wanted to see how some mimosa would affect the smoked trip. Just when I was feeling the effects of the mimosa kick in, I smoked. The smoke hit harder than any other smoke I've smoked. The visuals lasted much longer than I've experienced with smoke. After the peak of the smoke wore off, the smoked dmt seemed to continue working its magic, and the next hour was like a good pharma trip. Amazing. I was hardly tripping at all before I smoked, but the smoke seemed to set a pharma like trip in motion. I find the mimosa makes for a trip that is more of a total immersion in to the visions. No nausea at all for this trip. Sweet. But there was significant discombobulation for a good 20 minutes or so. I thought I would warn people about oral + smoked combo (I call it vap-ahuasca). It's like a nuclear bomb. POWERFUL!!!!!

I felt very refreshed after the trip. Quick recovery from a very strong trip.

olympus mon
#25 Posted : 10/19/2010 7:08:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Apoc wrote:
I thought I would warn people about oral + smoked combo (I call it vap-ahuasca). It's like a nuclear bomb. POWERFUL!!!!!

i can relate to this very strongly. a few weeks back i tried smoking only 10mg to get my delaying ayahuasca to kick in. i got one hell of a ride for almost 3 hours. it just seemed to open the flood gate on everything. unfortunately i got scared by this and then i was off to the anxiety from hell races. it all turned out ok in the end and i feel it was a very important journey.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Imp
#26 Posted : 11/23/2010 8:57:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
Apoc wrote:
I thought I would warn people about oral + smoked combo (I call it vap-ahuasca). It's like a nuclear bomb. POWERFUL!!!!!

i can relate to this very strongly. a few weeks back i tried smoking only 10mg to get my delaying ayahuasca to kick in. i got one hell of a ride for almost 3 hours. it just seemed to open the flood gate on everything. unfortunately i got scared by this and then i was off to the anxiety from hell races. it all turned out ok in the end and i feel it was a very important journey.

Yea. Me too. I was completely messed up on an underestimated dose of pharmahuasca, and in the middle of it, in my altered state i decided to smoke some spice. I swear i threw in ~80mg or something, because it tasted so strong. This was pure spice, and at the time it tasted like salty and rich, like turmeric. Don't know if that's just how a mouthful of spice tastes or if it was because i was messed up. But anyways, the resulting experience was beyond measure. I don't know if i closed my eyes or not. But it was the most intense dmt experience i have had to date, i think it was open-eyed too. However, i do not think it significantly potentiated the trip...
Come into the garden maud,
For the black bat night hath flown
and the woodbine spices are wafted abroad
and the musk of the rose is blown

gazal
#27 Posted : 11/27/2010 9:36:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mumbles wrote:
Thats horribly inefficient. You want the alkaloids in salt form in solution if you hope for them to be absorbed by your body. You don't want your stomach performing extractions on indigestible bark/seed materials you will just end up sick and waste your time. Extract the actives!

Yes, it's better to add 25% of sodium bicabornate and chew. After 20 minutes this "chewnga" could be spat out or ingested.
My friend have experimented that with mild effects, peaking for 15 minutes, roughly half hour after having spat out the fluid.
He found also that the same volume of Chaliponga is stronger than Mimosa. Less than 1 gr of both toasted rue and additives were used.
The rue intake preceded by 5 mins that of additives.
Cebil seeds are another promising candidate for this route.
***Warn: other bases as lime or Na2CO3 are too corrosive and not safe for your oral mucoses ( and more worse for the nasal ones).***

PREV12