We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First DMT + Salvia Experience Options

Global
#1 Posted : 9/23/2010 3:33:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I just tried DMT with the "Dark Matter" salvia extract from SalviaZone. I believe it's currently the most potent extract that company manufactures. I loaded up the GVG with the spice and had a bong of salvia on standby. I vaped the DMT first and as I felt the rush, I turned my butane to the salvia. Upon exhaling the hit of salvia, I instantly felt a departure from the DMT experience to what felt like a pure salvia experience. I was lost in a world of confusion that seemed to last insanely briefly as I felt myself being pulled back into my body. The next time I try I would like to take a hit of DMT, then salvia, then more DMT to see if I could steer the trip in a stronger DMT direction.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gratefulfloyd
#2 Posted : 9/23/2010 7:43:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

why dont you try to make some enhanced leaf out of the two? DMT + Salvia + Calea? That could be a good mixture. Or if the salvia is in leaf form jsut mix the DMT and Salvia

Cheop
#3 Posted : 9/23/2010 8:44:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gratefulfloyd wrote:
why dont you try to make some enhanced leaf out of the two? DMT + Salvia + Calea? That could be a good mixture. Or if the salvia is in leaf form jsut mix the DMT and Salvia

That seems like the right idea to me, the less coordination involved in dosing the better - then you just have to fine tune the quantities to produce the effect you're looking for.

I reckon the simpler the vaping/smoking technique the more you can focus on the experience Very happy (and the lower the chances youll be in a less than conductive state of mind when the effects take hold)
Anything Cheop posts is of a fictional nature

abo
#4 Posted : 9/23/2010 10:40:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmm...

For Salvia you need a very high temperature.

Spice vaped very quicklie and if you use high temperature there is a loss of dmt

"Not all drugs are good. Some of them are great!"
-Bill Hicks

gratefulfloyd
#5 Posted : 9/24/2010 1:23:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You could maybe make some enhanced leaf with DMT + some other herbs on top of a bowl of salvia? You could make the first hit be enhanced leaf, then the second hit you can torch the salvia?

Cheop
#6 Posted : 9/24/2010 7:57:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

abo wrote:
hmmm...

Spice vaped very quicklie and if you use high temperature there is a loss of dmt

Ive certainly read that smoking salvia needs a high temperature but IME using a bic lighter isnt problematic, so I dont reckon thered be much of a problem as long as you go steadily and have enough buffer before the DMT so it doesnt start to burn before its vaporised.
Anything Cheop posts is of a fictional nature

Global
#7 Posted : 9/24/2010 1:21:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Honestly, from a technical point of view, having the bong of salvia on standby didn't seem to pose an issue. It solved the temperature issues and I wasn't rendered incapable of taking the hit. It was more like substituting a hit of salvia for what normally probably would have been another hit of DMT so physically taking it wasn't so much the issue. The salvia pretty much swept me off my feet before I knew what happened, and my only recollection, even immediately following the experience, was the sensation of re-entering my body amongst the delirious confusion, as well as that feeling of melting or becoming things in the room. Next time I think I will proceed as I did the last time, except this next time I will try and rip more DMT after the salvia in order to "sandwich" the salvia between DMT hits. Also I completely underestimated just how quickly the salvia would fully take hold (haven't done it in a while Rolling eyes ), and so next time I will be sure to devote the utmost concentration to focus on the experience and patterns as to avoid the intense confusion.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Global
#8 Posted : 9/24/2010 1:27:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheop wrote:
abo wrote:
hmmm...

Ive certainly read that smoking salvia needs a high temperature but IME using a bic lighter isnt problematic, so I dont reckon thered be much of a problem as long as you go steadily and have enough buffer before the DMT so it doesnt start to burn before its vaporised.

I respectfully disagree. To me, the butane lighter can make all the difference between a breakthrough experience on salvia and not. I've had breakthroughs with very weak extracts of salvia using butane, but when using a bic with even the highest extracts, I haven't gone anywhere much at all. A couple years ago, I did some heavy experimentation with the lighters and the butane is the key to the experience. Salvorin A, the main psychoactive component in Salvia Divinorum, can only be released at high temperatures. It is theoretically possible to reach this threshold temperature with a bic, but you would really need to torch the salvia and for a much longer period of time. Since the smoke is so harsh anyway, and the bic won't guarantee that you'll make it to the right temperature, butane is really the way to go. Makes it more likely you'll hold in your hit too, and you'll have all that extra breath as well.

Cabyz
#9 Posted : 9/24/2010 1:37:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Every time I've smoked salvia has been with a bic. I'm not sure how strong the extract was though. I believe I was told it was 20X, but maybe not. All I know is me and all of my friends brokethrough with bics. Maybe we just had a weak extract though.

Either way some food for thought. Cool
All posts and or comments made by the one known as "Cabyz" are merely delusions of a madman. Nothing he posts is of relevance to anything in the real world, and any persons he may refer to, including himself, are all figments of his imagination, and do not exist. Cabyz does not condone of these individuals actions either. There's more to life than meets the eye. Set yourself free from your physical body, and explore the depths of your MIND

gibran2
#10 Posted : 9/24/2010 2:36:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Many commercially prepared extracts are very poorly extracted. Lots of waxes, oils, etc. are extracted along with the salvinorin A. As a result, these extracts may not burn very well and will benefit from a higher temperature heat source.

I make my own 20X, and am very careful to remove all impurities (see this post ). As a result, my extract burns very hot and fast with an ordinary bic lighter.

Wikipedia states that the boiling point of salvinorin A is 1400°F, and that’s clearly in error. Pure salvinorin A can be vaporized with a bic lighter (I think the flame temp. of a bic is somewhere around 700°F).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Global
#11 Posted : 9/24/2010 5:37:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not saying that a breakthrough is impossible with a bic lighter, nor am I saying that it's impossible to vaporize the salvia with a bic lighter, but what I am saying is that a butane should take you much further regardless because it's not just about reaching that threshold temperature, it's about how quickly you can reach it as to reduce harshness and decrease breath wasted. At least that's been my experience and observations when others have experimented with Sally D.

gibran2
#12 Posted : 9/24/2010 6:27:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

It never hurts to use a butane/torch lighter, and with low quality extracts it might even help.

A strong dose of my own 20X salvia extract (about 20-25mg) can be completely incinerated to white ash in just a few seconds – it produces very little smoke and can be comfortably inhaled in a single breath. I use a mini-bong, so it’s not harsh at all.

The factors influencing how much and how quickly a dose can be inhaled include quality of the extract, the actual strength of the extract (not the vendor’s stated strength), the smoking apparatus used, and the type of lighter/heat source used.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Global
#13 Posted : 9/24/2010 7:54:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

True. Well in any case, I encourage you to experiment with a butane on your next salvia journey.

ubu
#14 Posted : 9/24/2010 8:20:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow gobalswg, each substance alone is already tremendously strong and insane. Shocked

I have the impression they seem to contradict each other. This scares me, I mean sometimes I get scared of each of them alone... cannot imagine the two together!

Please, expose a bit more about what you felt and noticed with this mix.
You have to be in Hell to see Heaven - W. Burroughs

Ubu is a surreal personage. Everything he does is pure fiction. Everything he says is pure nonsense.

Global
#15 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:11:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The salvia was the truly dominating presence. I've always felt able to travel much further with salvia alone as opposed to DMT, so perhaps this had something to do with it. I cannot remember much except for the utter confusion as per a complete ego death experience. My only real memories are from when the salvia was wearing off, I can only recall regaining awareness in my body as my consciousness returned from encompassing the whole room to being centralized in my body, as well as that bizarre and unique kinesthetic sensation that I always get from salvia where it feels like my body is melting into or being pulled into substances in contact with my body. I also attributed a great sense of confusion from the fact that I was sitting in lotus position and the way that my legs were sensing each other was profoundly disorienting. The only visual I can recall was a sense of darkness like being in a black hole, but none of the DMT or even salvia patterns that I usually get.

MySmelf
#16 Posted : 9/25/2010 5:05:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find that Salvia and DMT seem to complement each other when mixed in a changa or enhanced leaf. I know, when smoked separately they seem like opposing forces but when mixed they're like brother and sister. Salvia carries the DMT. Its like Salvia is the river and DMT is your raft.

I also have never needed a torch lighter with salvia. The leaf burns hot and fast and leaves nothing but ash in seconds. Maybe I'm just really sensitive to Salvia but even plain leaf can get me pretty far with just a bic.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

ubu
#17 Posted : 9/27/2010 8:14:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg, thank you very much for this report. This seems to be a really promising combination. SWIM is preparing himself to overcome his fear and one day he will try this combination.
You have to be in Hell to see Heaven - W. Burroughs

Ubu is a surreal personage. Everything he does is pure fiction. Everything he says is pure nonsense.

eyorca
#18 Posted : 9/30/2010 7:50:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

that's great and have fun!!: )

~~maybe eat a little cacti before hand...??: D