We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings :) Options

Kaleidakiwi
#1 Posted : 9/22/2010 11:52:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

HI there folks,

Well here I am at the start of something very beautiful, enlightening and spiritually awakening...from what I have read.Yes I am on here as a virgin DMT'er but I am somewhat experienced in the world of Psychedelics. I've always been into expanding my consciousness and I hope that I can share all my great experiences with anyone who cares to know about them.

Another reason I decided to join the site after many a Google search on the subject of DMT (I've heard great things) and I found that this site offered the most relevant information.

I will be ordering my first lot of dye this week and after many searches and browsing through your supplier forum I think I might go for Pedro from Brazil. I do wonder whether I would be better off ordering direct or through his EBay seller though. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

So yeah that's a brief summary. I hope I have the right attitude and I become a valued contributor to this great board.

Thanks

Kaleidakiwi

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

vibrancy3
#2 Posted : 9/23/2010 12:38:03 AM

Josh

Welcome to Nexus Kaleidakiwi

Some great minds on the nexus forum Very happy

ragabr
#3 Posted : 9/23/2010 1:09:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

The more I read about EBay policies, the worse an idea it seems to go through them. Also, if you're getting a better price than Pedro... sounds highly questionable.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms