We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Old and New.... Options

repoman
#1 Posted : 9/22/2010 4:00:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Howdy folks,

As you can see, I'm new to the forums here, but hardly new to opening the door and mind to alternate/parallel realities, planes, vibrations and universes. Over the last couple of years I've been reading extensively on quantum mechanics/theory, psychology (cognitive, social, abnormal and parapsychology), remote viewing, Akashic records, astronomy, consciousness, conspiracies, etc. (no time for fiction here). I've been familiar with DMT since about 1997 (the first time I heard about it) and since then I have read Rick Strassman's book (DMT: The Spirit Molecule) along with numerous Internet articles, essays and posts on DMT, Ayahuasca and their associated preparations, effects, stories and benefits.

I was born in 1975, so I don't know were that places me in the strata of the forum users here (not that it really matters). I've certainly had my psychedelic experiences in the past, including psilocybin, LSD, ketamine (a personal "barrier breaker" for me) and mescalin (not to mention many special experiences that weren't accompanied by any substances whatsoever). Honestly I never thought I'd come across or get the opportunity to encounter DMT, but let's just say that this is likely to change, so I have joined this forum in order to further prepare for, focus on, discuss and share my thoughts and experiences.

I have a number of curiosities and questions that I am eager to discuss with members on this forum and am looking forward to taking part in the community that exists on this forum (and in the aether as well!).

Much love, friendship, peace and progress to everyone.

-Chris (a.k.a. repoman)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

eyorca
#2 Posted : 9/22/2010 4:24:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi!

gammagore
#3 Posted : 9/22/2010 11:16:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man, welcome to the forumSmile

Hope to hear from you more!!

ragabr
#4 Posted : 9/22/2010 11:18:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi repoman, welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

repoman
#5 Posted : 9/23/2010 12:47:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pleasure to be here! Looking froward to exploring and discussing on the forums.