We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro of a Ghost hunter reaching out beyond Options

ucorky
#1 Posted : 9/21/2010 5:20:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am typically a very clean individual as far as any substances go. I got into paranormal investigating and sober communications
with spirits. All the things you see on TV on the more intense shows I should say, are mostly real. Things like ghost writers with cameras showing writing on polaroids and two guys are the only ones who get reaults and that sort of stuff are questionable. Things involving possessions and moving objects and meter readings are real. I strongly urge anyone who does not know what they are doing in that area to be extremely careful. It can have dire consequences more than this stuff we are discussing on this site.

Anyways, I learned of Salvia some years ago. found it will knock you on your ass in one puff. I became interested and respectful of it. Not too long ago, finding it wasnt illegal as far as I could learn, I had some with me when I knew I'd be very alone, and proceeded to get drunker than hell and then try an extra good couple of hits. In doing that I got my first taste of hearing someone speak to me a simple phrase of 'was I ok?'. It was a female. I was falling backward through a bottomless pit of a sort with my thoughts leaving my forehead and trailing in front of me as I fell backwards. I think this went on for quite a few minutes. That aside I reasearched some other things after that and ended up wondering what DMT was all about after reading about a suggestion to use it in my research.

I desperately wish to become more psychic. I have small episodes of it in less recurring frequency I think, but I want to be able to communicate with the other side through spirit guides and gaurdian angels. I've imaged things beyond explanation in our material world with very expensive equipment. Getting audio from them is very easy given the right recorders. Yeah. There's an afterlife. pm me sometime if you want to know more. Anyone hyperspacing and ghosting, I'd like to meet on here.

Recently I pondered obtaining some materials, several jars, the checmicals and pondered a place out of the house to do this and not get questions from my wife. Understand this. I am not into any addicting or illegal drugs. Meth users and Heroin users I really have sympathy for. If doing this field involves having to go that route, I will simply not do this field. I've read erowid a lot and learned what I would need to do. I've pondered obtaining mail order materiaos for the various tek's until I can choose one.

Snow globes? yeah. I may have made a few so far. Maybe. Nothing larger than 1/4 a grain of rice but may have puddles of it. Its possible I've dried it out, scraped it into a stickyish powder and thrown a microspoon of it into a vaporizer. Its also possible I've almost had a journey with it, lungs felt knotted and almost the onset of 'something' but fell way way short of any trip. Purity could be the issue.
If I do this, STB fumerated teks seems good to me and the large crystal guys are blowing my mind. I want to do that. Thats where I am now. Wanting to try the large large crystal formations if anything for its looks. I'll be reading and learning and thanks everyone for your time reading this.
Any references to ingested drugs or substances are understood to be legally obtained, grown, or prescribed or may not exist at all. Ucorky is the name of a character in an upcoming book on ficticious dreamers. Any references of the above or by SWIM, SWAM, SWARM, Uncle Swimmie or SWIMICTIN are purely a matter of conjecture. To, TOO and TWO =2

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

eyorca
#2 Posted : 9/21/2010 6:13:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, nice to meet you. Angels will talk to you if you write poetry. You never have to share it with anyone but they'll get you through a tough time. As far as ghosts go, I would recommend always being nice to them when you meet them.. they'll help you out for the rest of your life! : )

57u133
#3 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:08:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first thought is having to 'hide' it is suspect, and would inhibit things. Of course, I have no point of reference or know your relationship, so please don't take wrong. Just my humble opinion to help your journeys.

ucorky
#4 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:36:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Your right about the hiding. It is a relationship dependent thing. This is a person who won't even let me drink a beer in the house. Meanwhile I have research to do. This person understands I am a researcher, is one theirself, but would not condone most likely my method of going the route I am. There are more factors I cannot get into but the research is a must.
Any references to ingested drugs or substances are understood to be legally obtained, grown, or prescribed or may not exist at all. Ucorky is the name of a character in an upcoming book on ficticious dreamers. Any references of the above or by SWIM, SWAM, SWARM, Uncle Swimmie or SWIMICTIN are purely a matter of conjecture. To, TOO and TWO =2

The_Shaman
#5 Posted : 9/22/2010 5:01:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus, I have some family that are into the ghost hunting, I totally believe but I dont wish to look for any ghosts personally.

respectfully , next time you try Salvia, skip the alcohol and try a more ritual setting.

also, did you do a re-X or do a wash when you (maybe) made some spice? it really helps the purity and imo the entire experience.

speaking of experience, I think if your new to this, try taking small steps, dont rush things, there is alot to learn from each journey if you take the time to integrate what you experienced, it may not always be clear at first, but sometimes hours or days later, I "get it"

with some time, Im sure you will find answers.

Safe journeys~

Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

Bill Cipher
#6 Posted : 9/22/2010 7:07:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You're not my new comic book obsession, Jude Tobin, by any chance...?

http://redlightproperties.com/

AstraLex
#7 Posted : 9/22/2010 10:07:30 AM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Welcome Smile

ucorky wrote:
I desperately wish to become more phsychic. I have small episodes of it in less recurring frequency I think, but I want to be able to communicate with the other side through spirit guides and gaurdian angels.

You will, I can pretty much guarantee you that Pleased Very intense stuff by the way!

I am still figuring out if/how Direct Voice Physical Mediumship is possible like Leslie Flint (1911-1994) did, but sub-vocal/trance communication is definitely possible!

I took the red pill.

ucorky
#8 Posted : 9/22/2010 4:00:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies BTW. That red light property things is interesting also. I have a working pyrex tray of something that I'll run a wash on. Pulling with an eyedropper each day and adding to it util I have enough of something. I get these unclean flakes in the dropper which I squirt into the tray after I eyedrop out the known settlement in the bottom of the dropper.

One thing I like about this field is people don't judge. Death and the other sides ability to leave us signs has always been fascinating to me and my family. As my older family members all drop off one by one due to old age or incurable illness I am more and more interested in receiving known confirmed messages from them. I can defintely say they like to keep you guessing and humor themselves I think at some of the things they do. This would apply to the fun loving ones. The nasty entities out there are a whole other story.

ok. I am not quite able to post anywhere yet but here. Last night here's what I did. I presumably have an abundance of LSA (morning glory) outside and harvested seeds. I confirmed the seeds are valid a week ago. I snagged a recipe from this site and steeped two tea bags of peppermint from clestial seasonings or some such, put it in a quart container, then made a custom tea bag of about 100 of these seeds and tossed in a single dutura seed for fun. This all is sitting in the fridge soaking. It was above warm when I put it all in there. Its a quart of whatever now. I almost wish I didnt put the dutura seed in it but once I added that seed with the 100 MG seeds it was hard to single it back out. I am looking for a kick back drink that isnt alcohol, that I can drink and still function but not need to drive anywhere or operate machinery. After hours when everyone goes to bed, I do get the chance to chill on my own. Any alcohol on my breath has been noted before in trying to innocently let my hair down some and relax so I cant do that any longer. I am hoping this recipe for this beverage works. Any input is welcome on any predictions of how you think it will turn out (the drink).

WSaged
#9 Posted : 9/22/2010 4:29:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I gotta suggest that you try hard to remain as objective & skeptical as possible when you start trying to contact ghosts with DMT use!!!

Some amazing things happen with DMT & a lot of it can be mistaken for some kind of external spirit, when it is just you all along!!
There is certainly a connection that can be felt & experienced with other "entities" sometimes, but not always.
But there is no controlling it! And it's probably not remotely what you would imagine.
If psychedelics & DMT in particular have taught me anything, it's that all answers come from within & that is where these things take us...inside....where we create the outside!

All I'm saying is every pretty light & geometric movement is not necessarily a ghost!!

EDIT (just read this):
ucorky wrote:
I am looking for a kick back drink that isnt alcohol, that I can drink and still function but not need to drive anywhere or operate machinery. After hours when everyone goes to bed, I do get the chance to chill on my own. Any alcohol on my breath has been noted before in trying to innocently let my hair down some and relax so I cant do that any longer. I am hoping this recipe for this beverage works. Any input is welcome on any predictions of how you think it will turn out.

A "kick back drink" with LSA & Datura huh?

Yea, I predict that you end up freaked out & unable to contain it, making who ever it is you are hiding from wish for alcohol on you breath, so they had any clue how to help!!
If you are hiding from parents, how old are you?
If it's roommates, why do you choose to stay with them?
You may want to deal with your living situation rather than hiding from it...first!!

Do you have any experience with this kind of thing?
This is not alcohol...not even close!!
And Datura can be poisonous if taken incorrectly, so be F'n careful!!!
These are not casual "kick back" substances you are monkeying around with.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

ucorky
#10 Posted : 9/22/2010 6:22:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm up there in age a little bit. Not retired yet though. I am treading easy. Very easy. I'm fairly educated but nowhere think I know anything about anything. The lsa's have been not much more than wierd visual patterns after 11 hours of having had the lsa. Its almost an am/pm thing. For a 12pm experience, 12 a.m. is the injestion time and so on. I hope I don't write like a kid. Oh the ghost claims, I rule out nothing on what they can be. Wierd enough, some speak to me by my 'real'name in a location I've never set foot in before and I am there alone. The words are on recorder and not heard realtime. The also give their name when asked usually.

The dosage is ONE dutura seed. 100 M.G. seeds and 2 peppermint tea bags in a quart of water. I do not plan on injesting this at least not all at once. All bagged solids will be removed today after an all night soak. Given what has been brewed I may sample a sip, one slight sip at bedtime. LIke I say I sort of wished I didnt throw that dutura seed in there for the first batch.

I appreciate the honesty and the warnings here. yeah. 'kick back' drink. What an idea huh? Mainly LSA's and shortlived experiences for now.

ucorky
#11 Posted : 9/23/2010 2:14:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well the concoction is reported to work pretty well for whats its intent was according to this SWIM guy. Note the concentration of material is so low a small cupfull and an hour of time made the limbs go heavy and a nice deep somber sleep with a lots of rapidfire life movies running through ones head. I think the soaking did the trick. We've yet to see the dutura seed effects. We were talking an entire quart of soak. So, we're pleased. Peppermint, M.G. from the garden and a quart of water overnight. How much simpler can it get?

I've read about henbane beer, and yes, I know the actives in these will send you to the hospital thinking your jesus or something. I'm not going that deep. Never. or if I do, I would ahev chained myself to a railing or something so I dont go anywhere. Smile Anyways,
DMT is on the list for us to look at. I know it may not be my answer. I may have mentioned, but I have other reasons for my study. Self understanding is some of it and I would dread to know I never gave it a try at least.

ucorky
#12 Posted : 9/25/2010 4:30:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

OK. The tea is working well according to SWIM. The datura seed isnt having much effect if anything or else he just hasnt hit the right gulp, but the tea overall puts him down for the night. 100 M.G.'s picked fresh and added in the peppermint tea. The 1 datura seed can be omitted really. I'd put in some other additive before I'll use that again, but its fine like it is till its gone. Basically SWIM has a small cup of it and 1-2 hours later... its heavy time. Burry the face in the pillow all night, great deep dreams. He is happy. The next day is a tad groggy, I'll admit, but still nice and smooth the next day all day.

On to the other stuff though. SPice flaking and drying in the hut. SWIM will have a usable clean dose of that for the vape to use in a week or so. Epena bark was the source according to him. Lots of Epena bark and STB/FASA extraction working like a charm.