We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro Options

cheese
#1 Posted : 9/21/2010 10:57:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys i'm chem major looking at applying my chemistry knowledge for the synthesis of molecules. My current interest is the conversion of LSA to LSD from morning glory seeds and am in the process of this synthesis at the moment. My interest in this forum is a place to share my ideas for synthesis and be able to help others looking to do the same. I am currently writing a diary for my first experience of synthesis of LSH looking for constructive feedback so my first synthesis can be succesful. Will add my diary in further posts

Regard,
Cheese

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

cheese
#2 Posted : 9/21/2010 11:10:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

16th sept
Morning glory seeds ordered
17th sept
The initial planned method for LSH synthesis is as follows;
For making 1 dose of LSH;
1. 120 seeds (approx) are placed in cold water for 1 hour to clean any chemicals off them.
2. 200mL of boiling water is placed in a sealable container with 2 tablespoons of peppermint leaves and lemon is added to make pH 4.0 or below. Let this steep fir 15 minutes. Straub iyt the leaves. Add 1 tsp per sugar per dosage.
3. Grind the morning glory seeds and add to the peppermint tea and leave to sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
4. Filter of seed material.
5. After left to sit overnight take miture and mix with a high ethanal wine e.g sherry.

cheese
#3 Posted : 9/21/2010 11:10:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

21st Sept
We collected the necessary ingredients and equipment for the process of LSH production. Modifications made to the original method were; removal of sherry wine for taking with (this was due to lack of knowledge of ethanal content of the wine) and the decision to change from fresh peppermint to peppermint teabags due to the low concentration of LSA in the seeds and the relative high concentration of ethanal in the teabags and lack of availability of fresh peppermint. The intention is to continue with the synthesis on Friday and consumption on Saturday. List of acquired ingredients and equipment is as follows; mortar & pestle, peppermint teabags, lemonX3, coffee filters, sealable jug, whittakers dark Ghana chocolate (72% cocoa) and pH meter will be obtained tomorrow. The revised chemical procedure is as follows;
For making 1 dose of LSH;
1. Place seeds in cold water for an hour to remove any chemical contaminants (do this out of direct sunlight as direct sunlight breaks down the LSA).
2. Make 1 cup of peppermint tea using approx 2 teabags then add lemon juices to make pH approx 4.0(this aids the reaction by acid catalysis), seal this in the container as soon as the boiling water has been added (to stop loss of ethanal due to its low boiling point at 69OC). After leaving for 15 minutes shake container, add sugar, reseal container.
3. Grind the morning glory seeds (approx 120 seeds) in a mortar and pestle (still keeping out of direct sunlight). Add seeds to the container and reseal. Refrigerate container overnight.
4. After left to sit overnight, filter off the seed material. Drink solution and enjoy.
5. After drinking consume the whittakers dark Ghana chocolate as this will limit the vasoconstriction due to the high theobromine content of the chocolate.

hyperspacing
#4 Posted : 9/21/2010 3:13:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds about right to me. Let us know how it goes!!
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

eyorca
#5 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:21:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cheese wrote:
Hey guys i'm chem major looking at applying my chemistry knowledge for the synthesis of molecules...

~~~~~~~~
nice,, best of luck and always DIY as to stay out of trouble!! ;/
~~~~~~~~

cheese
#6 Posted : 9/23/2010 11:33:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

23rd Sept
Upon reading Hoffmann’s book on LSD for research on the effects and history of LSD I have made the decision that if my trip goes bad I do not wish to receive chlorpromazine or any other sedatives from medical personnel or anyone else.

Further parts my diary plan on 24th sept make up tea through synthesis mentioned. will post any deviations from the method

cheese
#7 Posted : 9/26/2010 4:35:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

24th Sept
Tea mixture was made today basic modifications were made to the recipe given with use of a peppercorn grinder and covering the jug in fridge with a tea towel. We used 3 medium sized lemons for acid catalysis, they were squeezed to relative dryness. We lost a small amount of the seeds during the grinding process however this should not affect the final performance. The peppercorn grinder was used to crush the seeds as the mortar and pestle was fairly ineffective.
25th Sept
We continued stirring the mixture over the evening last night and have taken the substance as of 6:16pm we have four psychanauts today, let’s hope that we feel something within the next hour or so. At 7:42pm we have definite nausea it is pretty annoying but have definitely started feeling the effects of the trip, several people have weird feelings in their jaw. One of the party have decided smoke weed to combat the nausea is working well, we are also eating Gingernuts for the same problem. 9:42pm and the effects have been very noticeable in one of smaller members of the party making us believe that the dosages are about half to a quarter of what we would want to do if we were to make again.
26TH Sept
The recovery has been minimal, just basic tiredness due to having been awake until 5:00am and dehydration, we have noticeable effects of the bronchial constriction however the dark chocolate has been a more than suitable remedy. The trip resulted in considerable bowel movements, we believe this is due to the peppermint tea and one of the party members experienced problems with digestion of the plant matter in the mixture. The trip ended around 5:00am, a total of around 9 hours of good euphoric tripping.

in other words great success

Crazy_Cat101
#8 Posted : 9/27/2010 1:15:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

As a member of the party that has been described in this diary, we will be continuing the diary for a wee while longer as we are planning to redose sooner rather than later to try and perfect the doses and minimise some of the negative effects experienced. We made the mistake of trying to go into nightclubs during the trip and found that communicating with people who were alcohol intoxicated was very difficult so we will not be doing this again. Due to time limits before our unnversity exams we will not be able to organise extraction of the LSA from the morning glory seeds prior to synthesiseing it into LSH so we will still have the nausea at the start of the trip. We are trying to find a better alternative for the peppermint teabags as they are used for irratable bowels and we experienced problems with bowel movements due to this through out the trip, so we are currently looking at Sherry or Rum from an alcohol store. If anyone has information about better methods for getting acetaldehyde we would love to hear them.
Crazy cat out