We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Need Advice/Weird Trip Options

Blues Traveler
#1 Posted : 9/19/2010 9:39:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I am fairly new to this beautiful world that we all love and respect. My friend and I blasted off last week and it was different. I was looking forward to the experience as always, but more so this time because two weeks prior I had 5 lucid dreams back to back. I was starting to feel one with universe finally in my life. So thats a little background here is what happened

So my friend and I got the setting ready, we meditated for about 15 min, it was beautiful. Then we put on a great song that we both really love and listened to it for a couple rounds, and then we were finally ready. I grabbed the bong and took 4 fat rips. I could feel the hot smoke permeating my lungs, and remembered thinking to myself, just let everything go. By the third one I could tell I was about to have the ride of my life, I did not know where I was and the room was melting in a color scape that is indescribable, but I am pretty sure u guys know what I am talking about haha. Even talking about it brings a smile to my face. So the OEV's were too insane seriously; so I closed my eyes and I went to hyperspace, but this time all I could see was a alien hand that was made up of a yellow geometric pattern pushing a shopping cart. It was the weirdest thing I have ever experienced, but then this only last a brief time. After this initial experience, I went deeper and traveled to the most beautiful place I have ever been to, where the shapes and colors morphed with such eloquence, like they had this honorable purpose, and were not afraid to pursue it. After we came back, my friend and I talked for a good hour, but at first we just looked around. We then looked at each other and were speechless because we were thinking of the same thing. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? We then started to talk about our journeys. What was really funny was in his journey he had two entities tell him a funny but brief joke. So my friend and I explained our journeys and we came to the conclusion that the joke that the beings in my friends journey was my hyperspace experience of the shopping cart, say as u will the COSTCO HYPERSPACE TRIP haha. All I know is I had the best laugh of my life that night and it was all worth it. What I got from it was if we expect something to be so meaningful and life changing sometimes life/DMT throws us a curveball, and gives us one of the strangest and most funny thing I have ever experienced, and I thank "it" for that. All I know is DMT is love and it is all about human connection and integrating afterwards. I know I have only posted a few things so far, and they are usually more meaningful and inspiring, but I feel like there is beauty in even the smallest journeys. There are no small journeys just small people. I love you all and hope safe travels. I do have a few questions because I am new to this, and would just like some advice or input on what you all think. I respect and hold your opinions very highly. As always PEACE AND LOVE!!!

Still searching....
Thank you for reading

So my questions to the community are, first do you think visions can intermingle in a different universe with others jouneys, but we are not aware of this universe?

Secondly, what do you guys think of these types of journeys (random ones), has anyone else had something familiar happen to them?

Lastly, what do you think I should take from this?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

skinwalker
#2 Posted : 9/20/2010 3:58:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
All I know is DMT is love and it is all about human connection
there is absolutely a darker side to it as well, DMT is about DIRECTION not love, forced guidance. Teaching, understanding, and earned enlightenment, love and humor do pepper the hyperspace landscape, however in my experiences, that is by no means the central theme.