We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Enhanced Leaf....how I love thee!! Options

gratefulfloyd
#1 Posted : 9/19/2010 6:04:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So last night I got a chance to try my enhanced leaf and all I can say is wow! The Elecric Sheep I made was at 3:2 leafVery happymt, I find it to be very very very loving, and besides that it was much easier to have a break through. Using a pipe I was able to blast off with 2 big tokes which makes me feel like it wastes a lot less DMT. The visuals were not changed too much, I did notice though that there was more Blue hues to things, this may be the lotus or it may jsut be my subconscious thinking about blue lotus. The comedown was so Euphoric it felt beyond any MDMA at any dose ever. I was filled with love and a new appreciation for life, I had to tell someone.... so I ran downstairs in my underwear to tell all my room mates how much I love them... which I truly do because they are some of the most trust worthy people I've ever known. I think I may be done with smoking freebase DMT and just start smoking Enhanced Leaf and Changa. I have yet to dip in to my Changa which is electric sheep + harmaline. I feel like smoking the enhanced leaf helps for not wasting the spice like trying to smoke freebase, with a pipe not a vape.

Does anyone else notice shades of blue with Electric Sheep???`

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 9/19/2010 8:58:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Blue, purple, green, orange, red, black are the main colors of all my journeys with changa/enhanced leaf.

Freebase takes me to a bright colorfull geometric hyperspace, whereas with changa, I go to a darker/blacker place, more of a jungle/viney/earthly feel to it.

Now, next time you enhance, do it 1:1Smile

gratefulfloyd
#3 Posted : 9/20/2010 4:06:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

whats the appropriate amount of harmaline to put in with this mixture? Say I am using 1 gram dmt, do is use under 1 gram of lotus/calea mixture to make up for the harmaline?

gammagore
#4 Posted : 9/20/2010 10:10:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If im adding in harmalas il use normaly add about 1/3 of the DMT as harmalas, so for every gram of DMT il add about 300mg harmalas 1:1:0.3(DMT:Leaf:harmala).

But do start low and make a small test batch to gauge if you are happy with the effects the harmalas are giving.

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 9/21/2010 1:50:52 AM

John Murdoch IV

Yeah first time I smoked DMT with Blue Lotus and mint the colors were mostly blue and green. Those plants really get into your head Smile hehe
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

camdemonium
#6 Posted : 9/21/2010 4:20:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MORE CHANGA!!!!! I put liquid harmaline in my most recent batch of calea x spice and it is amazingggggg. SmileSmileSmile
Om Mani Padme Hum