We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro, my experience of the gridlock Options

Safehaven7
#1 Posted : 9/19/2010 6:26:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Im very interested in becoming a full member. I thought I'd start off by sharing my experience. When I smoked DMT for the first time I literally zoomed out and out, and kept zooming and zooming. Eventually I was out past our galaxy, then past our universe. Then past multiple and millions of universes. This is when the gridlock started forming and it went on forever. A gridlock of the millions and millions of universes, alternate realities mabye?... or something else, perhaps universes being connected through eachother, because I believe that black holes hold universes inside of them. Our universe expands faster than light, and black holes are so dense they can suck in light. These are the only two KNOWN things that have faster speeds over light. What goes into black holes on one side comes out as a white hole on the other side, causing a big bang in another universe, creating another alternate reality.
Once I was so far out and nothing was comprehendable, A huge massive energy was in front of me. It was everything and everything was it. It was like the gridlock of the universes was inside it. It spoke to me with out saying words. I saw colors I've never seen before. And it was atleast 4-dimensional if not more, I could have never what a 4 dimensional being would look like until now. I'm a strong believer in M-Theory, and String-Theory. I feel like I traveled to another dimension, one greater than the 3rd dimension we live in. I don't know which dimension I was in, but it was definitely greater than four. This energy of everything was atleast 4-dimensional if not more. For those that dont know m-theory and string theory are based on the hypothesis of there being 11-dimensions in our multiverse. I believe I left the 3rd and entered a greater one. After this experience I truly believe that our life is just the prerequisite and intermediary for our transition to the next dimension where we will exist. I don't believe anyone truly dies anymore. I just feel like once "dead" here, our energy and essence moves on to another place, and continues along the dimensions, until we reach the 11th dimension. Which I like to call 11th Heaven. It's all just a journey we must take. The experience has truely opened my mind. Tell me what you think.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 9/19/2010 8:47:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi Safehaven7,
Concerning the multiple universe theory and the expanding universes etc. I recommend reading at least the beginning of 'Never Ending Days of Being Dead' by Marcus Chown. He has a nice way of explaining the whole expansion process, dark matter, dark energy etc. You might like it, if you haven't already looked into it.
Personally I'm neither a believer nor a sceptic when it comes to theories about the universe. Our theories are generally just models to explain the universe and in that sense I think we have to remember - the map is not the territory - the model is not the real thing. It might explain it well and might predict things well, but it#s still not the thing itself. A differential equation is not motion. The Maxwell equations are not the elctro-magnetic fields. I like to think that Arthur C. Clarke was right when he wrote the following:
"The truth, as always, will be far stranger." — Arthur C. Clarke

That being said, welcome to the Nexus!

Godspeed!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

eyorca
#3 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:08:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Safehaven7 wrote:
Tell me what you think.

~~~~~~~~
I think that's cool. Smile

Safehaven7
#4 Posted : 9/27/2010 1:49:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Safehaven7
#5 Posted : 9/27/2010 1:50:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh my God. so we smoked some DMT last nite and I was still sitting on my porch with m friends. Then all the sudden there was this little 3 foot tall elf like creature. He looked digital or electronic. He moved around everything like a shadow would stay stuck to things its on. There were about 4 of them dancing around me and my friends. I could tell that I scared the hell out of them, like they didnt expect to see me, and I didnt expect to see them, I was scared as hell too. I was the only one that could see them at the time, because I was the only one tripping. Colors and very extremely vivid patterns emerged out of everything I looked at. The elves kept dancing back and forth moving very rapidly, and they were saying "Dont give in! Dont give in!" I tried very hard to hold into this reality, because I was afraid I was losing myself to the next dimension. Eventually I came back but I thought I would be gone forever this time, more than any other time.

If anyone has ever watched Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman they talk about how the other dimensions are so close to ours, smaller than a fraction of an atom. But we can never reach them or see them. I feel that DMT is the molecule that can make interdimensional travel possible. And I witnessed personally the other beings in this other dimension dancing around telling me not to be astonished. They were amazing and I'll never forget them, although it seems I already forgot a lot lol, because DMT does that. Shit is crazy though. Im positive theres alien life out there in our universe alone, let alone the other dimensions, I'm pretty sure the beings I saw were the machine elves Terence McKenna has talked of.

camdemonium
#6 Posted : 9/27/2010 3:21:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks like you met our friends the machine elves, did they look anything like
<-------this guy

Although it is kind of hard to picture an entity that is constantly morphing...
Om Mani Padme Hum

Safehaven7
#7 Posted : 9/27/2010 4:23:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yeah i saw that picture on google lol thats about the closest resemblence i could put to what I saw. they scared the hell outta me at first. but i know next time i visit them it wont be as scary for both of us, because we would have already met. Im going to attempt to communicate with them on Tuesday night

camdemonium
#8 Posted : 9/27/2010 4:45:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe good luck with that i've been trying to learn to speak machine elf for a while now Pleased
Om Mani Padme Hum

Sally
#9 Posted : 9/27/2010 8:49:51 AM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Welcome to nexus Safehaven7

Have you read Schrodinger's Kittens and the Search for Reality? Going by your clear interest in string theory, you might enjoy it Smile

xx
ॐ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . ॐ

ॐ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR ॐ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .